Umbria & Tuscany Border, Umbria & Lazio, Italy
- Large heatable infinity pool
- Fabulous views
- Restaurant & Golf nearby
About the villa
Basking in undisturbed countryside, Villa Fiorita is perfectly placed for relaxation, but its peaceful setting is also conveniently close to Perugia, for galleries and nightlife; to Lake Trasimeno for water sports; and to Gubbio and Assisi, for white truffles, Franciscan legends, and the hillside retreats of hermits. All are within 35km and, the ultimate attraction for some, an 18-hole championship golf course is just a five minute buggy ride away through the nature reserve, with a popular ‘19th hole’ and Clubhouse restaurant. The villa, meanwhile, is designed for leisurely idling. Air-conditioned throughout, its large living room is a haven of informal comfort, the six bedrooms are attractively furnished in fresh country style, and glorious gardens encompass a rustic dining pergola, paved al fresco sitting area, and generously sized heated pool, all with panoramic views. Hemming expansive lawns are great banks of flowers, the thousands of plants blooming in various seasons for year-round colour and perfume. And (pre-bookable) cook service could be the icing on the sun-baked cake.
- Sitting room with kitchenette
- Double bedroom (king size bed) with shower room en suite
- LCD SKY Italia TV with sports and cinema channels and Amazon Firestick
- DVD Player
- Bluetooth speaker
- CD player
- Air conditioning throughout
Fewer of you?
Competitive prices are available for smaller parties wishing to enjoy the space and privacy of our larger villas.
Please note a tourist tax is payable on arrival in cash.
Please note that pool heating will usually bring the water temperature up to approximately 10 degrees higher than the night time temperature. As such in early or late season if the nights time temperatures are low, guests may still find the pool feels cold despite heating.
Please note that if cancellation notification is received within 59 days of the departure date, 100% cancellation fees will apply.
An English speaking CV representative in Italy will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00 - 19:00. Departure by 10:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
CV Villas is delighted to offer our own allocation of scheduled seats on British Airways from London Heathrow to Pisa. Please see the Flights page or contact us for more details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 2 hours per day 6 day(s) per week*
- Linen change 1 day(s) per week*
- Towel change 2 day(s) per week*
Available at an additional cost
- The Villa Concierge will gladly arrange the following services (most of which should be booked in advance to ensure availability)*
* Excluding Sundays or Public Holidays
* On Saturday
* Mid-week and Saturday
Available at an additional cost
* In villa cook service
* Food delivery and takeaway meals
* Shuttle service to Estate Restaurant
* Wine and Olive oil tastings at Estate Restaurant
* Cooking classes in villa or at Estate Restaurant
* Activities at the Lake on the Estate
* Walking tours on the Estate
* Boat tours and watersports on Lake Trasimeno
* In-villa beauty and wellness treatments
* Reservations of golf tee times at Antognolla Golf with 20% discount and 5% at the shop
* Truffle hunting tours
* Cultural tours
* Bicycle rental
* Private taxi transfers within the estate or further afield
* Private drivers
* Additional maid service
* Personal laundry service
- Shop 1km San Giovanni del Pantano
- Il Caldaro Bar and Restaurant 1km
Places of Interest
- Small village of Pierantonio 6km
- Perugia 15km
- Lake Trasimeno 20km
- Gubbio 30km
- Assisi 35km
- Spoleto 75km
- Siena 90km
- Orvieto 95km
- Perugia 20km
- Rome Florence 150km
- Fumicino 200km
- Rome Ciampino 200km
A monastic calm hangs over the hills that straddle Tuscany and Umbria. But holidays along the Umbria–Tuscany border offer more than just quiet relaxation by the villa pool. Perugia is kept young by the city’s thousands of students, and houses one of central Italy’s great art collections. Lake Trasimeno has clear waters and scenery when you need a hit of azure or a day-long cycle ride. Gubbio and Città di Castello barely break their small-town rhythm to welcome visitors.
Find out more about Umbria & Tuscany Border