Frequently Asked Questions
A. Using the search box on our website you will be able to look for villas in your desired destination. If you're not sure where you would like to go check out our regions and collections in the main menu, or if you have specific holiday requirements, our team of travel experts are here to help. Each of our villas have been visited by a member of the team, so call the telephone number at the top of the page to speak to a travel expert. If you know where you want to go and you're ready to book, you can now also book a number of our properties, flights and car hire online.
A. Each villa page displays an availability calendar with prices for each week that can be booked. Use the search tool to select your chosen dates and duration of travel and the search will return specific prices in the search results. If you do not enter specific dates, you will be shown a from price which is based on the cheapest week that is available.
A child should be under the age of 12 on the return journey.
A. An infant should be under the age of 2 on the return journey and does not count towards the villa occupancy.
A. Many of our destinations have a set arrival/departure day, details of this are as per below:
- Corfu & Paxos – Monday
- Mykonos – Saturday
- Lefkada Sunday
- Kefalonia – the main changeover day is Saturday but some houses are Sunday, please check individual villa pages.
- Crete – Saturday, some houses are flexible depending on the season.
- Peloponnese – Sunday
- Santorini - Flexible
- All regions have a Saturday changeover day, while Sicily has some flexibility outside of the Peak Season.
- Andalucia - Saturday
- Mallorca - Saturday
- Ibiza - Saturday, but some villas have flexible changeover days.
- Menorca - Saturday, but some villas have flexible changeover days.
- Saturday - Some houses in Portugal do offer flexible changeover days, especially the resorts.
- Monday, while some houses offer flexible changeover days.
- Saturday, while some houses are flexible depending on the season.
The above is a general guideline to changeover days, please make sure to check the details of an individual villa page before requesting to book.
A. Once you’ve found the perfect villa, you can call a member of the sales team to secure your reservation, fill out an enquiry form directly from the villa page or book online.
A. We are happy to arrange flights, transfers and car hire, as well as extra special experiences such as cook service. Booking a package with us also ensures that your holiday is atol protected.
A. The discerning traveller who 'has everything' couldn't fail to be pleased with a CV Villas gift voucher, or what could be nicer for the couple compiling a wedding list than CV holiday vouchers towards their honeymoon or first anniversary? Just call 0207 261 5400 and one of our travel experts will be pleased to help.
A. The deposit amount will vary according to owner’s requirements and this will be confirmed at the time of booking, starting from 25%.
A. The full balance of the holiday price (including any charges made by any supplementary invoice) must be paid by the due date shown on the initial confirmation/invoice, 9 weeks prior to date of departure.