Kalokairi Beach House
Kalamaki, Perithia & Agios Ioannis, Corfu, Greece
- Stunning location
- Heated pool
- Direct access to sandy beach
About the villa
A contemporary villa with a very individual imprint, Kalokairi Beach House has proved immensely popular with families and groups of friends and has easy access to sandy Kalamaki beach from a pathway from the garden. Its chic coastal simplicity and cool spaciousness will also appeal to anyone seeking a relaxed holiday. Built on two levels, the main floor has a wide, partly-covered terrace that wraps around two sides of the house and enjoys views out to sea. The extensive ground floor has been imaginatively designed to house an activity room with pool table and sofas perfect for watching TV or DVDs, and plenty of space to enjoy one of the many games provided. There are 6 bedrooms, all with en suite or private bathrooms, ideal for 3 families. All ground floor rooms have access to a shady terrace, the garden and the swimming pool. Renting a boat to explore the coastline is part of the fun of a seaside holiday.
- Sitting room opening onto terrace
- Kitchen/dining room opening to terrace
- Master double bedroom with separate sitting area and bathroom en suite ( which has a walk in shower), opening to terrace
- Sitting room/TV room with pool table
- Twin bedroom (can be made up as double) opening to terrace
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite opening out to ground floor terrace
- Twin bedroom (can be double) with shower room en suite with private terrace
- Shower room
- Utility room
- Double bedroom with bathroom en suite opening to terrace
- Double bedroom (can be made up as twin) with shower room en suite opening to terrace
- Bunk bedroom (4 full size single beds) opening to terrace
- Built-in barbecue
- Outdoor kitchen
GAMES & SPORTS
- Pool table
- Table tennis
- Air conditioning throughout
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Portable fans in all bedrooms
Arrival from 15:30. Departure by 11:00.
EOT Tourist Licence number: 0829K122K8196001
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page
Corfu’s north coast, where the lower slopes of its highest mountain Pantokrator sink below the waves, is gentler than the north-east, and provides excellent bathing too. The stretch between Kalamaki and St. Spiridion faces the mountains of Albania stacked up across the straits; it is quiet and user-friendly, yet close enough to buzzing towns like Kassiopi and Roda for tastes of a party atmosphere. A holiday in Perithia, puts you in the island’s oldest village, sitting three kilometres behind and well above the coast, about half-way to Pantokator’s summit.
Find out more about Kalamaki, Perithia & Agios Ioannis.