From £1,368 week
Umbria & Tuscany Border, Umbria & Lazio, Italy
- Large private heatable pool
- Fabulous views
- Restaurant & golf nearby
About the villa
Character and contemporary comfort come together with stylish flair at this family villa in Umbria. Set in broad lawns, the house has been refurbished to a high standard, maximising space beneath its beamed ceilings and adding uncluttered elegance in each of its very individual rooms. On the ground floor, the sitting room has big sofas in cool creamy white, French windows lead from the dining room to a lovely furnished terrace, and the first of three bedrooms can be made-up as a double or twin beds. A bunk bedroom on the first floor would be perfect for up to four children, and the charming room at the top of the tower has a private roof terrace. Outside, beside the infinity pool, a dining patio enjoys stunning views over the little lakes and rivers of the Murlo Estate, and the hilltop setting is also a dream for golfers. Just five hundred metres away is Antognolla’s 18-hole championship course, designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr, and offering Villa Bramasole’s guests preferential rates on green fees and at the clubhouse restaurant. Shops in Pierantonio and Umbertide are 5km away.
- Sitting room, opening to gardens, open fireplace
- Dining room opening onto terrace
- Double bedroom (can be made up as twin) with bathroom en suite
- Double bedroom (can be made up as twin) with shower room en suite opening to terrace
- Basic Italian Sky satellite TV with cinema and sports
- DVD Player
- CD player
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
PRIVATE INFINITY POOL
- Bathroom amenities
- Washing machine
- Hairdryers for all bedrooms
- Iron & ironing board
Those arriving after 20:00 will be charged an additional amount to cover the cost of staff needed to await arrival.
Please note a tourist tax is payable on arrival in cash
Please note that pool heating will usually bring the water temperature up to approximately 10 degrees higher than the night time temperature. As such in early or late season if the nights time temperatures are low, guests may still find the pool feels cold despite heating.
An English speaking CV representative in Italy will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00 - 19:00. Departure by 10:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 2 hours per day 6 day(s) per week*
- Linen change 1 day(s) per week*
- Towel change 2 day(s) per week*
* Excluding Sundays or Public Holidays
* On Saturday
* Mid-week and Saturday
* The Villa Concierge will gladly arrange the following services (most of which should be booked in advance to ensure availability): Catering and cooking classes, shopping service • Restaurant reservations • Wine tastings • In-villa beauty and wellness treatments • Reservations of golf tee times • Tennis reservations • Bicycle rental • Table tennis • Private taxi transfers with the estate or further afield • Firewood. Further details available on request.
- l Caldaro Restaurant and Bar 500m Antognolla Golf Club on the estate
- Shops 5km Pierantonio
- Shops 5km Umbertide
Places of Interest
- Gubbio 40km
- Assisi 45km
- Todi 60km
- Spoleto 80km
- Orvieto 100km
- Perugia 20km
- Florence 180km
- Rome 210km
- Pisa 240km
- Perugia Ponte San Giovanni 15km
A monastic calm hangs over the hills that straddle Tuscany and Umbria. But holidays along the Umbria–Tuscany border offer more than just quiet relaxation by the villa pool. Perugia is kept young by the city’s thousands of students, and houses one of central Italy’s great art collections. Lake Trasimeno has clear waters and scenery when you need a hit of azure or a day-long cycle ride. Gubbio and Città di Castello barely break their small-town rhythm to welcome visitors.