Umbria & Tuscany Border, Umbria & Lazio, Italy
- Large heatable pool, football goal
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Excellent staff
About the villa
Set in the heart of Umbria’s countryside, Villa Zafferano has been beautifully transformed into a very spacious luxury villa for parties looking for a spacious and very private villa of very high standard. Encircled by beautiful mature gardens with breathtaking views, there are very extensive outdoor spaces at the villa including a vast lawned area with football goal behind the pool; a barbecue area, an al fresco dining area and ample tables and soft seating to relax and appreciate the far reaching views that stretch over the hills towards the city of Orvieto, clearly visible in the distance. The spacious interiors are carefully furnished in a contemporary style with light colours and beautifully appointed bathrooms. On the ground floor, there is ample kitchen, dining and living space and a TV room and room with pool table. There is direct access to the terrace with a new gazebo for the 2019 season, leading to the al fresco dining table and terraces with soft seating. Two double bedrooms with shower rooms en suite opening to the gardens complete the lower level of the villa. The first floor consists of four large bedrooms: a spacious double bedroom with shower room en suite, and a spacious twin bedroom with en suite bathroom and separate shower on one side of the villa and another spacious double with en suite shower and twin bedroom with en suite bath and shower located on the other side of the villa, making this an ideal choice for families travelling together. Cook service is available on request and Villa Zafferano is a short drive from Fabro and Allerona and 25 minutes from the lovely city of Orvieto.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen with dining area opening to covered terrace
- Double (king size) bedroom with shower room en suite, opening to garden
- 2 Cloakrooms
- TV room opening to covered terrace
- Living room opening onto terrace
- Double bedroom (king size bed) with shower room en suite opening to garden
- Room with pool table
- Master double bedroom (king size bed) with shower room en suite
- Twin bedroom with bathroom en suite and separate shower
- Double bedroom (king size) with shower room en suite
- Twin bedroom with bathroom en suite (can be made up as king size) with separate shower
- Portable barbecue
- Pizza oven
GAMES & SPORTS
- Pool table
- Table tennis
- Football goal
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- American fridge/freezer
- 10m x 5m
- 1.3m deep
- Toddler section 3m x 1.5m, 80cm deep
- Open from April until the end of October
- Heatable on request: Approximately €250-350 per week based on gas usage
- Electric Cover
- Bathroom amenities
- Washing machine
- Iron & ironing board
- Insect screens
Fewer of you?
Prices are available for smaller groups of up to 6 persons in April, May, September and October. At this lower rate 3 of the 6 bedrooms will be closed off: 1 on the ground floor and 2 on the first floor.
An English speaking CV Representative in Italy will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00. Departure by 10:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
CV Villas is delighted to offer our own allocation of scheduled seats on British Airways from London Heathrow to Pisa. Please see the Flights page or contact us for more details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
Service & Staffing
- Maid Service *
- Linen change 1 day(s) per week*
- Towel change 1 day(s) per week*
- Breakfast service 6 day(s) per week*
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST AT AN ADDITIONAL COST
- Cook service
- Cooked breakfast service
* Maid service - for full occupancy (7 - 12 people): Monday - Friday, 2 hours daily for 3 hours and Saturday for stays of 2 weeks or more all season. For up to 6 people, up to 03 April and from 31 October, clean on Wednesday only included.
For full (7 - 12) and half occupancy (up to 6, applicable to dates above), changes of towels on Wednesdays and full change of linen on Saturdays for stays of 2 weeks or more.
* Breakfast service - Continental breakfast service can be provided for 7 - 12 people all season. Additional charge for cooked breakfast. Service only included. All food and beverages payable locally.
- Tennis court 10km Fabro Scalo
- Bakery, cafes, pizzerias, restaurants and grocery stores 9km Fabro Scalo
- All amenities 25km Orvieto
PLACES OF INTEREST
- San Casciano dei Bagni 19km
- Cetona 22km
- Citta della Pieve 24km
- Orvieto 25km
- Civita di Bagnoregio 42km
- Siena 104km
- Perugia 65km
- Rome Ciampino 160km
- Rome Fiumicino 174km
- Florence 167km
- Pisa 235km
- Fabro Ficulle 10km
A monastic calm hangs over the hills that straddle Tuscany and Umbria. But holidays along the Umbria–Tuscany border offer more than just quiet relaxation by the villa pool. Perugia is kept young by the city’s thousands of students, and houses one of central Italy’s great art collections. Lake Trasimeno has clear waters and scenery when you need a hit of azure or a day-long cycle ride. Gubbio and Città di Castello barely break their small-town rhythm to welcome visitors.
Find out more about Umbria & Tuscany Border