Kassiopi & Kelia, Corfu, Greece
- Superb sea views
- Tennis court
- Walk to shops and restaurants
About the villa
In an archetypal Corfiot setting, this family villa sits amid olive, fig and pomegranate trees, on a coastal hillside at the north-eastern corner of the island. Seductively quiet yet surprisingly close to resort life, the villa is just 500metres from Kassiopi, where smart shops and cafés cluster around the beach and harbour. Spacious, stylish and well equipped, the villa itself is a contemporary classic. Open-plan design makes a convivial space on the ground floor, where a country-style kitchen is fitted with modern appliances, and flows seamlessly into the dining area and chic sitting room.This opens out to a furnished terrace and fabulous views, and a separate shaded terrace forms an al fresco dining area, where the portable barbecue is perfect for leisurely lunches. The villa’s four bedrooms are furnished in crisp white and cool neutrals, some with a Juliet balcony overlooking the bay, all with air conditioning and en suite facilities. And in the grounds, a freeform infinity pool is set on the edge of the promontory, with uninterrupted views across the sea to Albania’s coast; and Trelli Rodia’s private tennis court is floodlit for evening play.
- Sitting room with dining area opening on to main terrace
- Entrance hall
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite
- Double bedroom with bathroom en suite
- 2 Twin bedrooms (can be made up as double) each with shower room en suite
Annexe (lower ground floor)
- Open plan living/dining and kitchen area
- Twin bedroom with shower room en suite
- Gas barbecue
- TV through WiFi
- DVD Player
- Bluetooth speaker
- CD player
- Internet radio
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
PRIVATE INFINITY POOL
- 4.79m - 5.40m x 12m
- 1.60m deep
- Built-in steps
- Pool towels
- Irregular shape
- Hard surface
- Racquets and balls not provided
- Washing machine
- Central heating included
- Underfloor heating included
Please note that the annexe will be locked for parties of 8 or fewer unless the price for 9 or 10 people is paid.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website
EOT Tourist Licence number: 0829Κ10000433901
- Acharavi (small town with various shops, supermarkets, restaurants) 15-20min drive
- Agni (restaurants) 25-30min drive
- Old Perithia (beautiful village with traditional Corfiot restaurants) 25-30min drive
- Shops and restaurants & water sports Kalami 15-20 min drive
- Shops, restaurants and bars St Stephano 5.5km
- Restaurants, bars, supermarkets and nightlife Kassiopi 500m
- Kalamaki (long, wide sandy beach, very shallow and family tavernas) 3km
- Avlaki 3km, Saint Spyridon beach (sandy) 15-20min drive
- Corfu Airport 40km
Capital of Corfu’s north-east, Kassiopi is a thriving harbour and resort. Within a ring of souvenir and beach shops, it has a heart of gold: a cleanly-paved harbour, well-tended gardens, benches for the weary, and smart shops, restaurants, and cafés. Pleasure craft and cruise boats jostle for mooring space with small trawlers. Canons point out to sea, their threat long faded, against a backdrop of stylish Kassiopi villas and apartments rising in terraces from the harbour. A holiday in the hamlet of Kelia lies on the hillside above, within walking distance of the town.
Find out more about Kassiopi & Kelia.
Book your seats on our CV charter flight from Gatwick. CV Villas is also delighted to offer our own allocation of scheduled seats on British Airways from London Heathrow to Corfu and on Easyjet from London Gatwick to Corfu. We can also organise charter flights from most regional airports to Corfu to suit your requirements.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
There is no better way to explore the coastline and discover deserted bays and coves with their translucent water to add to the overall enjoyment of your holiday. Small boats and speedboats can be pre-booked with our UK office prior to departure and we recommend early reservations, especially in July and August, as availability is limited.