From £45,882 week
Kassiopi & Kelia, Corfu, Greece
- Magnificent sea views
- Concierge service
- Cook service included in July and August
About the villa
A fabulous Private Collection property, Villa Soukia sits at the water’s edge in Kassiopi with far reaching views out to sea, direct beach access. Inside, the property is spacious and tastefully decorated. From the entrance hall, guests can access the lovely, large living room with multiple French doors flooding the room with natural light and opening on to the terrace. The modern kitchen is fully equipped, while the outdoor kitchen is complete with a wood burning stove. Three en suite double bedrooms also occupy the ground floor, one of which has a private outdoor shower, while another has a private terrace. The master bedroom occupies the first floor, complete with an en suite bathroom, a dressing room and a private terrace for enjoying the view. A separate annexe building contains a further four en suite double bedrooms, perfect for multi-generational holidays.
Outside, the vast sea view terrace is stylishly furnished for outdoor living, with a number of seating and dining areas to choose from. The infinity pool sits at the edge of the decking with accompanying loungers for ultimate relaxation. A concierge is on hand at this property and guests holidaying in July or August can also enjoy an inclusive cook service, while cafés, bars and restaurants are just 1km away in Kassiopi.
- Entrance hall
- Double bedroom with bathroom en suite
- Living room
- Office "nook"
- Double bedroom with bathroom en suite opening to terrace with private outdoor shower
- Double bedroom with bathroom en suite opening to terrace
- Master double bedroom with bathroom en suite with separate shower opening to terrace
- 3 Double bedrooms with shower rooms en suite
- Twin bedroom with shower room en suite
- Built-in barbecue
- Gas barbecue
- Pizza oven
- Outdoor kitchen
- Apple TV
- Satellite TV (limited English speaking channels)
- Selection of books
GAMES & SPORTS
- Board games
- Air conditioning throughout
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and seating areas
- American fridge/freezer
- Nespresso machine
- Food processor
- Wine fridge
- Sparkling water maker
PRIVATE INFINITY POOL
- Built-in steps
- Pool towels
- Bathroom amenities
- Concierge service
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Hairdryers for all bedrooms
- Safes in all bedrooms
- Central heating included
- Underfloor heating included
The concierge is non-resident but will visit as required and is contactable 6 days per week. The concierge will gladly make any arrangements for you to make your stay memorable and can be contacted in advance upon request.
Arrival from 15:30. Departure by 11:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
FLIGHTSBook your seats on our CV charter flight from Gatwick. CV Villas is also delighted to offer our own allocation of scheduled seats on British Airways from London Heathrow to Corfu and on Easyjet from London Gatwick to Corfu. We can also organise charter flights from most regional airports to Corfu to suit your requirements. Please see the Flights page or contact us for more details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.There is no better way to explore the coastline and discover deserted bays and coves with their translucent water to add to the overall enjoyment of your holiday. Small boats and speedboats can be pre-booked with our UK office prior to departure and we recommend early reservations, especially in July and August, as availability is limited.
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 8 hours per day 6 day(s) per week
- Linen change 2 day(s) per week*
- Towel change 2 day(s) per week*
- Chef and host serving breakfast and either lunch or dinner 6 days per week*
available on request at an additional cost
- Laundry service
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping
- Fresh cut flowers on arrival
- Wine delivery
- Massage/beauty therapist
* including changeover day
*Chef service is included during peak season and available for an additional charge off peak.
- Restaurants, bars, supermarkets and nightlife Kassiopi 1km (10 mins walk)
- Tennis 5-10 mins walk
- Shops, restaurants and bars St Stephano 5km
- Direct beach access below villa
- Coyevinas beach 300m (5-10 mins walk)
- Avlaki beach with taverna 1.5km (15-20 mins walk)
- Kanoni beach 1.5km
- Kalamaki (sandy beach) 4.5km
- Corfu Airport 40km
Capital of Corfu’s north-east, Kassiopi is a thriving harbour and resort. Within a ring of souvenir and beach shops, it has a heart of gold: a cleanly-paved harbour, well-tended gardens, benches for the weary, and smart shops, restaurants, and cafés. Pleasure craft and cruise boats jostle for mooring space with small trawlers. Canons point out to sea, their threat long faded, against a backdrop of stylish Kassiopi villas and apartments rising in terraces from the harbour. A holiday in the hamlet of Kelia lies on the hillside above, within walking distance of the town.
Find out more about Kassiopi & Kelia.