The Boat House
Kassiopi & Kelia, Corfu, Greece
- Panoramic sea views
- Stunning location
- Direct access to the sea
About the villa
The Boat House is situated in arguably the best spot on Corfu’s north east coast. It is as close to the sea as one can possibly get, hence its name, with spectacular views to Albania and the Greek mainland across the Straits, yet enjoying a remarkable amount of privacy. Serene with a very special ambiance, we are delighted with its addition to the CV Villas Private Collection. Whilst the focal point for gatherings is the main house and fabulous “Belvedere” sitting area, the Boat House has many intimate areas and terraces, which ensure guests can always enjoy complete privacy from each other. The pool side Cottage with its own terrace, and 2 independent bedrooms below the main house, provide further separate living space. The horizon pool is superb and above this is the cosy ‘Moroccan’ area, with dreamy sea views, perfect for relaxing at any time of day before coming together to dine at one of the two dining areas.
The beautiful, mature garden has olive trees providing shade whilst masses of shrubs and flowering plants tumble down the dry stone walls. Terracotta pots overflow with scented colourful plants. Steps lead to two waterside sunbathing areas with further steps into the sea and a boat mooring. The Boat House is welcoming, comfortable and deliberately understated, with an eclectic mix of pictures and artefacts throughout. The helpful staff will unobtrusively ensure that guests have a truly relaxed and indulgent stay and teenagers will love its walking distance to Kassiopi. The Boat House is a unique waterside bolt hole in a location providing a rare escape from a frenetic world.
Main House Ground Floor
- Kitchen opening onto terrace
- Sitting room
- Utility room
- Twin bedroom (can be made as super king size bed) with shower room en suite opening to terrace
Main House First Floor
- Master bedroom with queen size bed and bathroom en suite with separate walk-in shower
- Twin bedroom (can be made as king size bed) with bathroom en suite (free standing bath) and separate shower
- Twin bedroom (can be made up as king size bed) with shower room en suite and kitchenette opening to terrace
- Please note the lower terrace bedrooms do not interconnect
- Twin bedroom (can be made as king size bed) with shower room en suite opening to terrace
- Double bedroom (king size bed) with shower room en suite opening to terrace
- Both bedrooms are independent (do not interconnect)
- Outdoor kitchen
- Fire magic gas barbecue
- Pool Bar: Fridge, glasses
- Sky TV package
- CD player
- Portable Bose iPod dock
- Speakers on terrace
GAMES & SPORTS
- Table tennis
- Board games
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Portable fans
- 3 Dishwashers
- Nespresso machine
PRIVATE INFINITY POOL
- 0.8m deep in shallow end
- 11m x 8m
- Built-in steps
- Pool towels
- Unusually shaped
- Private mooring
- Bathroom amenities
- 2 bathing platforms
- 12m floating pontoon
- Washing machine
- Hairdryers for all bedrooms
- Safes for all bedrooms
- Telephone (locked, except for local calls)
Please note: There are two very tame and friendly cats at the property. They live, and are fed by the maid, away from the living areas, but may occasionally wander near the house. Guests are asked to please not feed them.
The property has some unprotected drops, and is not recommended for very young children under 8 without supervision, guests who require wheelchair access or those with limited mobility.
Arrival from 1530. Departure by 1100.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
EOT Tourist Licence number: 0829K133K03999200
Book your seats on our CV charter flight from Gatwick. We can also organise charter flights from most regional airports to Corfu to suit your requirements. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page
There is no better way to explore the coastline and discover deserted bays and coves with their translucent water to add to the overall enjoyment of your holiday. Small boats and speedboats can be pre-booked with our UK office prior to departure and we recommend early reservations, especially in July and August, as availability is limited
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 6 hours per day 6 day(s) per week
- Housekeeping service - hours per day 6 day(s) per week*
- Linen change 2 day(s) per week
- Cook service 2 meals per day 6 day(s) per week*
- Air conditioning
- Evening tidy up and turn down service 6 days per week
- Garden and pool maintenance (early morning and on changeover days)
- Wine, canapés and fresh cut flowers on arrival (flowers replenished throughout stay)
Cook/Chef - Serving breakfast and one main meal 6 days per week plus 3 buffet lunches by the pool per week (no cooked breakfast after 10.30am; staff leaves at 4.30pm). All food and beverages payable locally.
Cook assistant/Housekeeper - Hours and days as per the chef. The assistant will be responsible for the cleanliness of the 3 dining areas, bar and kitchen in addition to waiting at table and offering an evening bed turn down service 6 days a week (bedrooms should be vacated before 7.30pm).
- Shops, restaurants and bars & water sports Kalami 20 min drive
- Restaurants, bars, supermarkets and nightlife Kassiopi 10 min drive
- Tavernas and water sports Avlaki 5 min drive
- Tennis 10/15 minutes’ walk.
- Golf Ropa Valley 1 hour drive
- Soukia Bay 2 minutes walk
- Avlaki 5 minutes by boat or car
- Apraos 15 minutes by boat or car
- St Stephano, Agni, Kouloura 20 minutes by boat or car.
- Two bathing platforms and boat mooring below the house
- Corfu Airport 40km
Capital of Corfu’s north-east, Kassiopi is a thriving harbour and resort. Within a ring of souvenir and beach shops, it has a heart of gold: a cleanly-paved harbour, well-tended gardens, benches for the weary, and smart shops, restaurants, and cafés. Pleasure craft and cruise boats jostle for mooring space with small trawlers. Canons point out to sea, their threat long faded, against a backdrop of stylish Kassiopi villas and apartments rising in terraces from the harbour. A holiday in the hamlet of Kelia lies on the hillside above, within walking distance of the town.