Kaminaki & Agni, Corfu, Greece
- Waterside location
- Infinity pool
- Chef service included
About the villa
Set on a rocky hillside, ultra-luxurious Villa Aura is styled with minimalistic flair and set in a harmonious atmosphere; its broad terraces framing a remarkable two section free-form infinity pool accompanied by endless sea views. A covered al fresco dining area by the pool and a stylish bar complete the perfect setting to catch the sea breeze and watch the sunset. A unique glass-panelled lift, housed in the imposing tower building gives direct access to two separate sunbathing platforms complete with bar and sun loungers, one with direct access to the sea. Using dark wooden floors, both indoors and out, this villa complements modern furnishings with crisp white décor. On the ground floor, a contemporary kitchen, with exclusive chef service, and the large formal dining room give access to spacious terraces and a huge, beautifully furnished sitting room.
Also on this floor is the master double bedroom with en suite bathroom (with wonderful, sunken double bath) and access to a private terrace complete with a sensational covered Jacuzzi. The garden level is occupied by a second master double with free-standing bath and two additional double bedrooms with his and hers shower rooms and dressing rooms, all opening to the outside. The guest suite features two double bedrooms with en suite shower rooms and an open plan kitchen/sitting/dining area that opens to a private balcony. Extra special features at Villa Aura include a well-equipped gym, massage room, yoga platform, cinema room and a fabulous Hammam for ultimate relaxation. A full team of staff comprising chef, housekeeping service, host and concierge complete what will be the most memorable holiday experience. Quite simply, one of the best houses we have seen.
- Sitting room with study opening to terrace
- Dining room
- Master double bedroom with bathroom en suite and access to private landscaped area with covered Jacuzzi
Lower Ground Floor
- Second master double bedroom with free-standing bath opening to terrace
- 2 en suite double bedrooms with dressing rooms and his and hers showers opening onto terrace
- Cinema room
Guest Suite (separate access)
- 2 Double bedrooms with king size beds and en suite bathrooms with separate shower.
- Fully equipped kitchen/sitting/dining area opening to private terrace.
- Smart TV
- Apple TV
- Blu-Ray player
- Sonos sound system throughout
GAMES & SPORTS
- Running machine
- Cross trainer
- Exercise bike
- Yoga mats
- Yoga terrace
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- American fridge/freezer
- Ice maker
PRIVATE INFINITY POOL
- Upper Pool 22m x 12m
- 1.0m x 2.1m deep
- Built-in steps
- Lower pool 12m x 6m
- 1.1m x 1.9m deep
- Built-in steps
- Pool towels
- Grand Piano
- Hammam steam room
- Bathroom amenities
- 2 Sunbathing terraces
- Platform with jetty and ladder access to the sea
The concierge is non-resident but will visit as required and is contactable 7 days per week. The concierge will gladly make any arrangements for you to make your stay more memorable and can be contacted in advance upon request.
Arrival from 16:00. Departure by 10:00.
EOT Tourist Licence number (Main house): 1045002
EOT Tourist Licence number (Guest Suite): 1045003
Book your seats on our CV charter flight from Gatwick. CV Villas is also delighted to offer our own allocation of scheduled seats on British Airways from London Heathrow to Corfu and on Easyjet from London Gatwick to Corfu. We can also organise charter flights from most regional airports to Corfu to suit your requirements. Please see the Flights page or contact us for more details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page
There is no better way to explore the coastline and discover deserted bays and coves with their translucent water to add to the overall enjoyment of your holiday. Small boats and speedboats can be pre-booked with our UK office prior to departure and we recommend early reservations, especially in July and August, as availability is limited.
Service & Staffing
- Housekeeping service 6 hours per day 7 day(s) per week
- Linen change 2 day(s) per week
- Chef service 2 meals per day 7 day(s) per week*
- Pool towels*
- Estate manager
- Fresh cut flowers on arrival
AVAILABLE on request at an ADDITIONAL cost
- Laundry service
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping
- Wine delivery
* Chef service- breakfast and lunch or dinner. (Cost of food not included, extra meals by arrangement and payable locally)
* Pool towels service- towels laid out each morning and cleared each evening
- Taverna Agni 3.4km
- Shops and restaurants & Water sports Nissaki 2.2km
- Shops, restaurants and bars St Stephano 11.2km
- Restaurants, bars, supermarkets and nightlife Kassiopi 11.5km
- Tavernas and water sports Kaminaki 0.4km
- Private access from the villa onto the coastal path, which is then approximately 3 minutes’ walk to Kaminaki beach.
- Access to sea: 2 sunbathing terraces, and a platform with a jetty and ladder access to the sea.
- Corfu Airport 23.8km
Agni and Kaminaki lie at the heart of a north-east coast, an area of such beauty that it has long attracted the seriously rich: the Rothschilds, one of the world’s great financial dynasties, have a mansion here. But you do not have to be rich to enjoy the good life on Agni and Kaminaki holidays: there is no better place on the island to enjoy a leisurely taverna lunch, or to just potter about by the water’s edge.
Find out more about Kaminaki & Agni.