Kaminaki & Agni, Corfu, Greece
- Direct access to the sea
- Exquisitely furnished
- Fabulous sea views
About the villa
- Second master suite with super-king bed, en suite bathroom, dressing room and private balcony
- Built-in gas barbecue
- Wine cooler
- American fridge/freezer
- Ice maker
- 14m x 7m
- 1m x 2.4m deep
- Built-in steps
- Pool towels
- Bathroom amenities
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Underfloor heating included
Please note that for August 2019 only two week bookings will be accepted.
Please note that a non-refundable deposit of 40% of the holiday cost is required at the time of booking.
Please note: A single bed can be added to the double bedroom on the ground floor to accommodate double occupancy, upon request, however the total occupancy must not exceed 8.
As at many houses in Greece, there are various unprotected drops on the property including from the pool terrace to the lower garden so care should be taken at all times.
Whilst the preferred changeover day is Monday, flexibility on this and duration may be granted upon request.
The concierge is non-resident but will visit as required and is contactable 6 days per week. The concierge will gladly make any arrangements for you to make your stay memorable and can be contacted in advance upon request.
Arrive: 15:30, depart 11:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
EOT Tourist Licence number: 1015212.000
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack*
- Maid service 5 hours per day 6 day(s) per week
- Linen change 2 day(s) per week
- Cook service 2 meals per day 6 day(s) per week*
- Laundry service*
- Fresh cut flowers on arrival
- Estate manager
AVAILABLE on request at an additional cost
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping
- Massage/beauty therapist
* Welcome pack-of wine and water
* Cook service-- Breakfast and one other meal. Cost of food not included and payable locally
* Laundry service- by arrangement with the housekeeper and payable locally
- Taverna Agni 3.6km
- Shops and restaurants & water sports Nissaki 2km
- Shops, restaurants and bars St Stephano 10km
- Restaurants, bars, supermarkets and nightlife Kassiopi 12km
- Tavernas and water sports Kaminaki 1km
- Golf Ropa Valley 32km
Places of interest
- Corfu Town and numerous sites in town, Perithia for walking
- Corfu Airport 23km
Agni and Kaminaki lie at the heart of a north-east coast, an area of such beauty that it has long attracted the seriously rich: the Rothschilds, one of the world’s great financial dynasties, have a mansion here. But you do not have to be rich to enjoy the good life on Agni and Kaminaki holidays: there is no better place on the island to enjoy a leisurely taverna lunch, or to just potter about by the water’s edge.