- Contemporary design
- Walk to beach, shops and restaurants
About the villa
A very stylish villa in a superb seafront setting, this is an excellent holiday house with exceptional leisure facilities. In its lawned garden, studded with small palms, a large infinity pool is separated from the house only by a timber sun deck, furnished for al fresco lounging and dining. The villa’s lower ground level is a full floor of recreation, with table tennis in the games room, big sofas in the cinema room, a gym and a sauna. And the entire villa is designed with flair and attention to detail, from arty lighting in the stairwell to chic bedrooms in shades of chalk and clay, stylish bathrooms replete with luxury products, a spacious sitting / dining room with dark leather sofas and pale wood floor, and a very swish monochrome kitchen.
With air conditioning and a whole-house sound system, each bedroom has its own plasma screen TV and is furnished for use as a king size double or twin beds. Cook service is one of many pampering additional options, and shops and restaurants are just a stroll away.
Lower ground floor
- Cinema room
- Games room
- Double/Twin bedroom (king size bed) with shower room en suite, plasma television & sound system and garden access
- Master Double/Twin bedroom (king size bed) with bathroom en suite, plasma screen & sound system with access to balcony and shared terrace overlooking the sea
- Double/Twin bedroom (king size bed) with bathroom and shower room en suite, plasma screen & sound system, with shared balcony /terrace overlooking the sea
- Double/Twin bedroom (king size bed)with shower room en suite, plasma screen & sound system
- Pizza oven
- Apple TV
- DVD library
- Sonos sound system
- iPod docks
GAMES & SPORTS
- Table tennis
- Table football
- Boat hire
- Air conditioning
PRIVATE INFINITY POOL
- 12m x 5m
- Bathrobes and slippers
- L'Occitane bathroom amenities
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Hairdryers for all bedrooms
Please note staff or nanny accommodation is also available should you require it.
The owner of the property you are staying in will either visit you on arrival or will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00 Departure by 10:00
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
CV Villas can book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack*
- Daily light housekeeping
- Champagne on arrival
- Daily delivery of breakfast breads pastries
- Flowers and daily newspapers
- Villa Manager
- Mid-week linen change
- Concierge service
- Air conditioning
Available on Request
- Chauffeur driven cars to and from departure airports
- In-villa massage and beauty therapy
- Special family and corporate events
- Extensive in-resort activities such as golf, wine tasting & cycling
- Childcare with recognised nanny company
- Cook service
*Please note that the essentials welcome pack for this property differs from the normal CV Welcome Pack. Full information is available on request.
- Nearest restaurant 800m
- Nearest shop 500m
- Watersports 1 min walk
- Sete town centre 5km
- Big supermarkets 4km
- Go-Karts, tennis and golf all available nearby
- In front of the villa, 1 minute walk
- Montpellier 45km
- Sete 3km
- Montpeller 35km
- Beziers 35km
Languedoc-Roussillon holidays take foodies, nature lovers, and Medieval history fans deep into French Catalonia. Spanish tapas bars reign in sunny Perpignan, former home to the kings of Majorca. Sand dunes play backdrop to a sweeping coastline in the Catalan village of Toreilles, home to one of the wildest beaches on the Mediterranean. And the beauty of sun-parched Carcassonne, Europe's largest Medieval walled city, is rivalled only by the Sun King's mountain citadel in Villefranche-de-Conflent. If you're a gastronome, head to Toulouse for meaty sausage, Pyrenean lamb and creamy duck cassoulet - best washed down with local Corbières red wine.
Find out more about Languedoc