From £5,312 per week
Maison L' Hirondelle
- Countryside views
- Children's playground
- Comfortable, practical family home
About the villa
Peeping out from between mature trees and overlooking an olive grove, Maison l’Hirondelle is wonderfully welcoming, effortlessly elegant, timelessly traditional, but it is also very well equipped for contemporary living. Its three lovely bedrooms are unashamedly country-style, but all cooled with air conditioning; the kitchen comes complete with modern appliances; and, complementing a calm and comfortable living room, there is a TV room with large screen satellite TV, a surround sound system and Blue Ray/DVD player, and an HD video player and library of films. Within the grounds there is table tennis and a ten metre swimming pool that is set in a terrace surrounded by trees, with a vibrant gazebo and bright parasols along its paved poolside. And linking house and garden is a gorgeous pergola terrace, furnished for al fresco dining and draped in graceful wisteria. Cook service could be pre-booked here, to plan ahead for perfect leisure. A five minute drive leads to restaurants, shops and pretty squares in L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue. And there are supermarkets and a golf course even nearer.
- Entrance hall
- Open plan kitchen with dining area
- TV room
- Sitting/living room with fireplace
- Master double (super king bed) bedroom with bathroom en suite with bath and separate shower
- Double (super king bed) bedroom (can be twin on request)
- Twin bedroom
- Gas barbecue
GAMES & SPORTS
- Table tennis
- Children's playground
- Air conditioning – in the three bedrooms
- Nespresso machine
- 10m x 5m
- 1.4m x 1.8m deep
- Built-in steps
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Electric heating system
Service & Staffing
- Starter welcome provisions
- Maid service 4 hours per day 1 day(s) per week*
- Linen change 1 day(s) per week*
available on request
- COOK SERVICE Cook service is available on request, subject to availability at an additional cost (payable locally) and needs to be booked well in advance to avoid disappointment.
* On changeover day
An English speaking CV representative in France will visit you and will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00. Departure by 10:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
- Shops, cafes overlooking water mills, restaurants, antiques market and art galleries in L’Isle sur la Sorgue 4km
- Two large supermarkets 2km
- Provence Country Club for golf (18 holes) 2km
- Kayaking on the Sorgue river 3km
- Fishing 3km
PLACES OF INTEREST
- Gordes 20km
- Menerbes 30km
- Lacoste 30km
- Bonnieux 30km
- Aix-en-Provence 70km
- Avignon 20km
- Marseille 70km
- Nîmes 85km
- Avignon TGV 28km
- Marseille 78km
If you are looking for sun-soaked olive groves, carpets of lavender, sunflower fields, Roman ruins, and gently trellised vines, Provence villa holidays deliver. The region’s blue skies, mountainous landscapes, and photogenic seascapes inspired Van Gogh and Cézanne, and continue to seduce visitors in towns like Aix-en-Provence and Arles. Add the vibrant street markets, gourmet foods—like truffles and chestnuts—and some of the world’s best wines from Châteauneuf-du-Pape, and you have yourself one seriously epicurean destination.
Find out more about Provence.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.