From £5,639 per week
Mas des Oliviers
- Large heatable pool
- Cook on request
- 10 mins drive from charming St Remy
About the villa
A rambling old farmhouse, brimming with comfort and character, this sturdy stone house nestles in gardens shaded with broad-leaf trees and studded with slim cypresses. Much loved and minimally manicured, the villa’s grounds include large lawns, a sunny orchard and olive grove, and pretty patios for wining and dining, sprinkled with flower-filled plant pots. There’s table tennis in the shade and herb beds hem a generous heatable swimming pool, served by a pool house with shower, fridge and al fresco dining area. Step inside and the house itself exudes an air of easy conviviality, its pretty bedrooms styled with charming simplicity, some with Juliet balconies on to the garden, others under the roof rafters.
And while Mas des Oliviers encapsulates country style, it is well equipped with contemporary amenities, from Wifi throughout as well as portable Bose Bluetooth speaker, to modern appliances in two kitchens; one in sleek steel, the other part of the open-plan living/dining room. A fabulous choice for families, it is just 2km from restaurants and bakeries in both Graveson and Maillane, and 8km from picturesque St Remy.
- Entrance Hall
- Large living room
- Open plan dining and kitchen room opening onto terrace and outdoor dining area
- Second fully equipped kitchen
- Utility room
- Library area with WiFi, printer access to terrace
- Family TV room opening to terrace
first floor, west wing:
- Children's toys and games
- Baby equipment : 2 wooden cots, 2 highchairs, baby bath, changing mats, potties, bouncy chairs and a hand blender for baby food available
- Baby monitors
- Selection of DVDs
- Outdoor toys
- Large wooden playhouse
- Charcoal barbecue
- Gas barbecue
GAMES & SPORTS
- Table tennis
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Dyson fan in all bedrooms
- Nespresso machine
- Food processor
- 13.5m x 6m
- 1m x 2.5m deep
- Built-in steps
- Pool towels
- Pool heating included from the beginning of May to October
- Pool House with refrigerator, dining area, shower and WC.
- Safety cover
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Iron & ironing board
No dogs or other pets accepted at this property.
Please note that this house is recommended for up to 8 adults and 4 children.
Arrival from 16:00. Departure by 10:00.
For arrivals after 19:00 please notify CV Villas as a charge may apply.
- Restaurants, pharmacy and boulangerie in Maillane 2km
- Restaurants, supermarkets and boulangeries in Graveson 2km
PLACES OF INTEREST
- St Remy de Provence 8km
- Glanum archeological site 8km
- Les Baux de Provence 15km
- Avignon 15km
- Sandy beaches at Camargue 70km
- Avignon 19km
- Nimes 41km
- Marseilles 85km
- Montpellier 108km
- Avignon TGV 15km
If you are looking for sun-soaked olive groves, carpets of lavender, sunflower fields, Roman ruins, and gently trellised vines, Provence villa holidays deliver. The region’s blue skies, mountainous landscapes, and photogenic seascapes inspired Van Gogh and Cézanne, and continue to seduce visitors in towns like Aix-en-Provence and Arles. Add the vibrant street markets, gourmet foods—like truffles and chestnuts—and some of the world’s best wines from Châteauneuf-du-Pape, and you have yourself one seriously epicurean destination.
Find out more about Provence.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.