Mas des Oliviers
- Large heatable pool
- Cook on request
- 10 mins drive from charming St Remy
About the villa
Brimming with comfort and character, this sturdy stone house nestles in gardens shaded with broad-leaf trees and studded with slim cypresses. Much loved and minimally manicured, the villa’s grounds include large lawns, a sunny orchard and olive grove, and pretty furnished patios for wining and dining, sprinkled with flower-filled plant pots. There’s table tennis in the shade and a vast fenced play area with den and swings. Herb hem a generous heatable swimming pool, served by a pool house with shower, fridge and al fresco dining area. Step inside and the house itself exudes an air of easy conviviality, with a huge open plan living room with dining and kitchen area serving the outside dining area with the large main kitchen accessed off this space. The library, an ideal home office space and the TV room also open to the south facing terraces. Set in two wings, an ideal layout for two families, the pretty and very comfortable south facing bedrooms are styled with charming elegance. The beautiful master bedroom is double aspect – some bedrooms have Juliet balconies on to the garden, another is set under the roof rafters.
And while Mas des Oliviers encapsulates country style, it is well equipped with contemporary amenities, from Wifi throughout as well as portable Bose Bluetooth speaker, to modern appliances in two kitchens; one in sleek steel, the other part of the open-plan living/dining room. A fabulous choice for families, it is just 2km from restaurants and bakeries in both Graveson and Maillane, and 8km from picturesque St Remy.
- Entrance Hall
- Large open plan living room with dining and summer kitchen opening to terraces and dining area
- Main kitchen
- Utility room
- Library/Home Office with printer opening to terrace
- Family TV room opening to terrace
first floor, west wing:
- Large Master bedroom (king size bed) with en suite bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate WC
- Double bedroom (king size bed) with wooden cot
- Twin bedroom
- 'Jack and Jill ' shower room with access to double and twin bedrooms above
- Twin (can be made as double) with TV and bathroom with separate WC
- Children's toys and games
- Baby equipment : 2 wooden cots, 2 highchairs, baby bath, changing mats, potties, bouncy chairs, hand blender, buggy
- Baby monitors
- Outdoor toys
- Large wooden playhouse
- Charcoal barbecue
- Gas barbecue
Games and Sports
- Table tennis
- Trampoline with safety net
- Nespresso machine
- Food processor
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
No dogs or other pets accepted at this property.
Please note that this house is recommended for up to 8 adults and 4 children.
An English speaking CV representative will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents
Arrival from 16:00. Departure by 10:00.
For arrivals after 19:00 please notify CV Villas as a charge may apply.
- Restaurants, pharmacy and boulangerie in Maillane 2km
- Restaurants, supermarkets and boulangeries in Graveson 2km
PLACES OF INTEREST
- St Remy de Provence 8km
- Glanum archeological site 8km
- Les Baux de Provence 15km
- Avignon 15km
- Sandy beaches at Camargue 70km
- Avignon 19km
- Nimes 41km
- Marseilles 85km
- Montpellier 108km
- Avignon TGV 15km
A villa holiday in Provence combines fantastic food and soul-soothing blue skies with sun-soaked olive groves, epic Roman ruins, carpets of lavender and rosé-blushed vines. Market stalls flow with the most vibrant fruits and vegetables, and tiny hilltop villages add to their fairytale feels with their winding cobbled alleys and picture-perfect squares. Provence villa holidays are calming but cultured – find your perfect poolside spot for a lazy villa afternoon, feasting on those famous French flavours and tasting some of the world’s best wines. Then, head out to experience the Provençal way of life – soaking up lavender field views, ancient abbeys, medieval towns and a rich Roman heritage on the way.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport.