Prices available upon request. Please call for more information
- Games room
- Tennis court and table tennis
- Magnificent, spacious interiors
About the villa
From the outside, this centuries-old wine ‘cuve’ is still sturdily, albeit beautifully, traditional. So the inside comes as a sublime surprise, right from the double height reception hall, bright white and minimalist, to the sleek steel and clean lines of the kitchen/diner, and the airy living room with huge white sofas, silvery blue fabrics, an old stone fireplace and convivial bar. A fabulous place for get-togethers of family and friends, the house also has a cinema room and an informal TV/games room, its built-in benches piled with cushions. Bedrooms are stylishly furnished and artfully uncluttered. Six in the main house include the romantic master suite with its in-room bath and en suite shower, while two in the Guest Apartment share a handy kitchenette. Outside are lavender scented gardens, a shaded terrace for lunching and lounging, and a courtyard with al fresco kitchen and 18th century fireplace, perfect for barbecues under the stars. La Cuve also boasts a private tennis court and swimming pool, and is perfectly placed for a feast of outdoor pursuits. It is 12km from restaurants and shops in the villages of Lagrasse and Fabrezan.
- Double-height reception hall
- Open plan kitchen with dining area
- Cinema room
- Living room and bar
- Cloakroom with WC
- Master double (super king) bedroom with dressing room, sitting area, free-standing bath and walk-in shower room en suite
- Double (super king) bedroom with bathroom en suite with bath and walk-in shower
- Double (king) bedroom with bathroom en suite with bath and walk-in shower
- 2 Double (king) bedrooms, each with shower room en suite
- Twin bedroom with shower room en suite
- Informal sitting room/games room
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom
- Shower room
- Satellite TV throughout
- DVD Player in all bedrooms
- iPod docking stations
- DVD library
GAMES & SPORTS
- Table tennis
- Table football
- Board games
- The area is a Mecca for enthusiasts of golf, horse riding, rafting, canyoning and canoeing, fishing, hiking and rock climbing. Mountain bikes are available for rental nearby and the terrain is ideal for all levels of experience and energy.
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Coffee machine
- 15m x 8m
- 1m x 2m deep
- Built-in steps
- Retractable electric hard cover
- Pool towels
- Hard surface
- Cinema room
- Washing machine
- Hairdryers for all bedrooms
Service & Staffing
- Daily light housekeeping
- Welcome pack
- Linen change 1 day(s) per week*
Available on request at an additional cost
- Cook service
- Extra linen changes are available on request for an additional charge
- Wine tours
- Cycle hire
- Cookery courses
* On arrival day
Arrival from 16:00. Departure by 10:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
- Nearest shop 3km Montlaur
- Shops and restaurants 12km In villages of Lagrasse and Fabrézan
- The closest market town is Lezignan-Corbières 21km where there is an Intermarché supermarket as well as good butchers, patisseries and green grocers.
Places of interest
- Lagrasse 12km
- Carcassonne 27km
- Narbonne (beaches) 47km
- Béziers 76km
- Perpignan 90km
- Carcassonne 26km
- Béziers 76km
- Perpignan 90km
- Toulouse 119km
- Montpellier 138km
Languedoc-Roussillon holidays take foodies, nature lovers, and Medieval history fans deep into French Catalonia. Spanish tapas bars reign in sunny Perpignan, former home to the kings of Majorca. Sand dunes play backdrop to a sweeping coastline in the Catalan village of Toreilles, home to one of the wildest beaches on the Mediterranean. And the beauty of sun-parched Carcassonne, Europe's largest Medieval walled city, is rivalled only by the Sun King's mountain citadel in Villefranche-de-Conflent. If you're a gastronome, head to Toulouse for meaty sausage, Pyrenean lamb and creamy duck cassoulet - best washed down with local Corbières red wine.
Find out more about Languedoc.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.