St Peter, Barbados, Caribbean
- Elegant, characterful restoration
- Fully staffed including chef and butler
About the villa
A glorious family villa and a photogenic wedding venue, this elegant yet informal house has bags of character, an old world ambiance, and romantic Oliver Messel design features to add a touch of grandeur. Nelson Gay nestles in extensive mature gardens, luxuriant greenery guarding the privacy of the villa, casting cooling shade on the lawns beneath, and opening, just briefly, to allow a little cobbled terrace to meet the white sand shore. Perfectly placed to enjoy the view, the fifteen metre length of the pool lines-up with the full window-wall of a family room at the heart of the house, taking the eye across a furnished terrace and straight out to sea. A candlelit dining room within the villa is complemented by a delightful dining gazebo close to the beach, and the whole experience is enhanced by cook service and an excellent team of staff. There are five bedrooms in the main house, and a gorgeous guest cottage in the grounds houses a double bedroom. In addition there is also a day bed in the media room and by special arrangement additional guests can be accommodated in the two self-contained Chattel Houses, bringing the maximum number of guests to 18 (extra charges apply).
- Living room
- Master bedroom with king size bed and shower room en suite
- Second Master bedroom with king size bed and shared shower room en suite
- Twin room with en suite bathroom
- 2 Bedroom with queen size bed and en suite bathroom
- Dining room
- Media room / Twin bedroom with shared shower room en suite
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite
Chattel House 1
- Bedroom with king size bed and en suite shower room
Chattel House 2
- Bedroom with King size bed and en suite shower room
- Surround system
- DVD Player
- CD player
- Playstation 4
- Selection of books
Games and Sports
- Board games
- Snorkelling equipment
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Ceiling fans
- 15m x 4m
- Built-in steps
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Ironing Board
Service & Staffing
- Chef service*
- Property Manager
- Shared Economy Levy and Service Fees
* Cost of food and drinks is not included and is payable locally.
* A second cook is provided for a party of 8+ Staff usually have one day off a week and can do grocery shopping for a small charge.
For occupancies up to 10, one bedroom will be closed. For occupancies up to 8, two bedrooms will be closed. Prices for 8 people only available from 15 April to 14 December.
Security deposit will be debited from a credit card on arrival to cover incidentals and any damage.
- Tennis, gym and spa at the Cobblers Cove Hotel 50m
- Golf 6.4km
- Speightstown 5 minutes' drive
- In front of the property
- Mullins Beach 1km
- Gibbes Beach 1.3km
- Grantley Adams Int. Airport 34km
The northernmost parish of Barbados, St. Lucy is known as ‘The Lady’—and is the only one of the eleven parishes named after a female saint. St. Lucy has three distinct coastlines. On the west are its sandy beaches. To the north, cliffside paths lead down to hidden coves. On Barbados holidays in St. Lucy, visit coastal lookout points on the east coast such as Paul’s Point to enjoy panoramic views of the headland. St. Lucy’s inland villages—such as Hope and Spring Garden—are surrounded by sedate pastureland.
50% Deposit required for any bookings travelling between (or including) the 20th December and the 10th January. 25% at any other times. Please note there is a minimum stay of 14 nights over the Christmas period, special booking conditions apply.
Late departure: should you wish to guarantee a late check-out after 1200 hrs on departure day, an additional charge may apply and staffing arrangements may vary. In the event that the villa cannot accommodate a late check out, day passes are available at other facilities. Please enquire on booking.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.