St Peter, Barbados, Caribbean
- Exceptional outdoor living areas
- Chef service included
- Set on Gibbes beach
About the villa
Looking out to calming views of the Caribbean Sea, and set so near the edge of it that only the pale sands separate the water from this wonderful house, Westhaven must be one of the best beachfront villas in Barbados. After renovations to ensure the highest standards of comfort, and alterations to enhance an outdoor living ethos, the villa has a spacious terrace overlooking the swimming pool, with ultra-relaxing sitting and dining areas. Stylishly furnished in subtle sand shades, with lovely arty touches adding character and charm, almost every room enjoys those glorious sea views and the cossetting continues with excellent chef service. The very chic living/media room opens on to the covered terrace, a ground floor double bedroom has a private patio, and there are cushioned loungers on the poolside sundeck. On the first floor, the master suite is romantically furnished with a four poster bed and has its own balcony, and there are two en suite twin bedrooms. Westhaven is a five minute drive from Speightstown, and fifteen minutes from golf and tennis.
- Living room opening onto terrace
- Utility room
- Double bedroom with bathroom en suite with overhead shower and access to private patio
- Master double (king size bedroom) opening to shared patio with bathroom en suite en suite with overhead shower and shared patio
- Twin bedroom (can be super king double bedroom) opening to shared patio with shower room en suite en suite double sinks, and shared patio
- Twin bedroom (can be super king double bedroom) opening to shared patio with shower room suite with double sinks, and private patio
- Cable TV
- 42" flat screen TV
- DVD Player
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Ceiling fans
- Fully equipped for use by the staff
- American fridge/freezer
- Food processor
- 5m x 3m
- 1m x 1.5m deep
- Built-in steps
- Ladder Access
- Pool towels
- Beach Shower
- Beach Shower
- Washing Machine
- Hairdryers For All Bedrooms
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Security system
- Security system
Service & Staffing
- Chef service*
- Night security
- Shared Economy Levy and Service Fees
* Cost of food and drinks is not included and is payable locally.
* Staff usually have one day off a week and are happy to do grocery shopping for a small charge.
Security deposit of USD 1,000 will be debited from a credit card on arrival to cover incidentals and any damage.
- Golf 15 minutes' drive
- Tennis 15 minutes' drive
- Speightstown 5 minutes' drive
- In front of the property
The northernmost parish of Barbados, St. Lucy is known as ‘The Lady’—and is the only one of the eleven parishes named after a female saint. St. Lucy has three distinct coastlines. On the west are its sandy beaches. To the north, cliffside paths lead down to hidden coves. On Barbados holidays in St. Lucy, visit coastal lookout points on the east coast such as Paul’s Point to enjoy panoramic views of the headland. St. Lucy’s inland villages—such as Hope and Spring Garden—are surrounded by sedate pastureland.
50% Deposit required for any bookings travelling between (or including) the 20th December and the 10th January. 25% at any other times. Please note there is a minimum stay of 14 nights over the Christmas period, special booking conditions apply.
Late departure: should you wish to guarantee a late check-out after 1200 hrs on departure day, an additional charge may apply and staffing arrangements may vary. In the event that the villa cannot accommodate a late check out, day passes are available at other facilities. Please enquire on booking.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.