St Peter, Barbados, Caribbean
- Cook service, fish cakes & rum punch on arrival included
- Short walk to Gibbes beach
- Beautiful gardens and pool area
About the villa
Set in mature gardens and naturally screened by tall trees, this attractive and unpretentious family villa is in the quiet residential community of Gibbes Glade. A single storey, coral stone house, it is cleverly designed so that all the bedrooms and living areas catch the cooling breezes, and has an airy sitting area with TV and open-plan living/dining room, with a whole wall of double doors leading on to a sun-trap terrace which surrounds the swimming pool. With a super king size bed in the spacious master suite, another double and a twin room, all three bedrooms have air conditioning and en suite shower room, and each is furnished for comfort in an uncluttered coastal style. Inclusive cook service is a real benefit for a relaxing stay, and active pursuits are conveniently close, with golf and tennis facilities just a fifteen minute drive away. A five minute walk (or less, via a pathway and some steps and across the main road) is all it takes to reach the lovely sandy Gibbes Beach, and shops and casual dining in historic Speightstown are within ten minutes by car.
- Open plan living/dining room with bar area
- Further sitting area with TV
- Master double bedroom (super king size) with shower room en suite with double basins and walk in wardrobe
- 2 twin bedrooms (can be made up as a super king double), each with shower room en suite
- Smart TV
- Selection of books
- Sonos Entertainment System
- Board games
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Ceiling fans
- American fridge/freezer
- Coffee machine
- 9m x 6m
- 1m x 2m deep
- Ladder Access
- Saline treatment
- Built-in steps with handrail
- Washing machine
- Iron & ironing board
- Pool towels
- Security system
- Gated property
- Insect Screens
The great advantage of a Caribbean villa holiday is that holidays can commence on any day and duration is also flexible. The minimum stay is 5 nights, so villas can be booked for 8, 9, 10, 11 nights etc. Special conditions apply for Christmas and New Year. Please enquire for a full tailor-made quotation.
50% Deposit required for any bookings travelling between (or including) the 20th December and the 10th January. 25% at any other times. Please note there is a minimum stay of 10 nights over the Christmas period, special booking conditions apply. Outside Christmas and New Year period, minimum stay 5 nights.
The cook prepares two consecutive meals per day. Guests have a choice of breakfast and lunch, or lunch and dinner.
Please note that this villa is non-smoking inside or on the grounds of the property.
Security deposit of USD 750 will be debited from a credit card on arrival to cover incidentals and any damage.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
We can arrange your airport transfers for a smooth start to your holiday. Pre-booking is required.
Service & Staffing
- Cook service*
- Shared Economy Levy and Service Fees
* The cook prepares two consecutive meals per day. Guests have a choice of breakfast and lunch, or lunch and dinner.Cost of food and drinks are not included and is payable locally.
* Staff usually have one day off a week and can do grocery shopping for a small charge.
- Golf Royal Westmoreland 3.6km
- Tennis Royal Westmoreland 3.6km
- Shops and restaurants in Speightstown 2.6km
- Shops and restaurants in Holetown 5.4km
- 5 minutes' walk (160m) to Gibbes beach
The northernmost parish of Barbados, St. Lucy is known as ‘The Lady’—and is the only one of the eleven parishes named after a female saint. St. Lucy has three distinct coastlines. On the west are its sandy beaches. To the north, cliffside paths lead down to hidden coves. On Barbados holidays in St. Lucy, visit coastal lookout points on the east coast such as Paul’s Point to enjoy panoramic views of the headland. St. Lucy’s inland villages—such as Hope and Spring Garden—are surrounded by sedate pastureland.