From £3,755 per week
St Peter, Barbados, Caribbean
- Walk to beach, shop and restaurants
- Complimentary access to Royal Westmoreland Beach Club
- Complimentary access to tennis at Sugar Hill
About the villa
Coconut Bay is an elegant and luxurious four bedroom, four bathroom townhouse situated in landscaped tropical gardens located at Mullins Bay, just a 3 minute walk from the world famous Mullins Beach on the beautiful West Coast of Barbados.
Completed to the highest standard with many coral stone features the house incorporates; air conditioning throughout, and a superbly equipped Miele kitchen with granite countertops. Coconut Bay has been interior designed to the highest standard by the award winning Jenny Blanc Interiors. The house has an airy tropical feel and exudes charm and sophistication. The spacious terrace and nearby trees provide plenty of shade. Three of the bedrooms have terraces overlooking the pool area.
All bedrooms are beautifully decorated with en suite bathrooms and built in wardrobes and safes. Each bedroom has a super king size bed that can be separated into twins.
The large outdoor terrace comprises a dining and seating area ideal for entertaining. The garden leads out to a large communal free form swimming pool with cascading waterfall. A short stroll takes you down to the Royal Westmoreland beach club and restaurant which is yours to enjoy throughout your stay, the new Sea Shed restaurant and a convenience store. Membership of Sugar Hill is also included. A 10 minute drive takes you to this wonderful development with fantastic views. You will have access to complimentary tennis and the use of an infinity pool. Restaurant and bar available. World class golf is also available locally at Royal Westmoreland and Sandy Lane.
This is an ideal choice for those looking for a property within walking distance of amenities and a superb beach. Early booking recommended.
- Sitting room with dining area opening to terraces and shared pool area
- Kitchen opening to terrace
- Master double (super king size) bedroom with bathroom with bath and walk in shower
- Junior master double (can be twin) bedroom with shower room en suite
- DVD Player
- Blu-Ray player
- Cable TV
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- American fridge/freezer
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Iron & ironing board
Service & Staffing
- Maid service 6 hours per day 6 day(s) per week
- Cook service 3 meals per day 6 day(s) per week
- Membership of Royal Westmoreland beach club and restaurant which is yours to enjoy throughout your stay. You will be provided with complimentary towels, luxury sun-loungers and umbrellas as well as waiter service. Watersports are also available here
- Membership of Sugar Hill, complimentary tennis and the use of an infinity pool. Restaurant and bar available.
availale on request at an additonal cost
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping
- World class golf is also available locally at Royal Westmoreland and Sandy Lane.
For occupancies for up to 3, three bedrooms will be available. This does not apply from 18 December - 10 January when all bedrooms will be available.
A Security deposit of USD 1000 will be held against a credit card on arrival to cover incidentals and any damage.
This property is Quarantine Approved. Please note that there may be additional security costs and reduced staffing levels for the period of quarantine only (a few days after arrival). You will be advised of these on booking.
The villa manager of the property you are staying in will meet you on arrival and visit you during your stay if you wish, and both the villa manager and a concierge will be available by telephone. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
- Walk to convenience store at petrol station
- Speightstown 5 minutes' drive
- Holetown 5.9km
- Direct access to sandy beach below the property
- Watersports and simple bar on beach within walking distance
- Golf Royal Westmoreland 4.1km
- Tennis Royal Westmoreland 4.1km
The northernmost parish of Barbados, St. Lucy is known as ‘The Lady’—and is the only one of the eleven parishes named after a female saint. St. Lucy has three distinct coastlines. On the west are its sandy beaches. To the north, cliffside paths lead down to hidden coves. On Barbados holidays in St. Lucy, visit coastal lookout points on the east coast such as Paul’s Point to enjoy panoramic views of the headland. St. Lucy’s inland villages—such as Hope and Spring Garden—are surrounded by sedate pastureland.
50% Deposit required for any bookings travelling between (or including) the 20th December and the 10th January. 25% at any other times. Please note there is a minimum stay of 14 nights over the Christmas period, special booking conditions apply.
Late departure: should you wish to guarantee a late check-out after 1200 hrs on departure day, an additional charge may apply and staffing arrangements may vary. In the event that the villa cannot accommodate a late check out, day passes are available at other facilities. Please enquire on booking.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.