St Peter, Barbados, Caribbean
- Stunning sunsets
- Chef service included
About the villa
A delightful villa set in tropical gardens amongst palm trees, Hemingway House has a fabulous beachfront terrace with steps to the sands below. The inviting living room opens on to a covered veranda, leading to an al fresco dining area beneath a wooden pergola, and a magnificent free-form pool. Adjacent to the living area is a bar and a well-equipped kitchen where the chef prepares meals six days a week, adding extra comfort for families or groups of friends seeking total relaxation. Elegantly furnished with marble and wooden floors, Hemingway House is a contemporary villa thoughtfully decorated in crisp whites with splashes of colour; a unique setting for a treasured experience. There are four bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, one on the ground floor with access to a terrace, and three on the upper level. The master double bedroom suite on the first floor, as well as the two double bedrooms on this floor, have super king size beds and private balconies to enjoy the endless sea views. The famous Mullins Beach Bar is within walking distance and Speightstown, also known as Little Bristol, is a short drive away.
- Open plan living/dining room opening onto terrace
- Bar connecting to living room
- Double bedroom with bathroom en suite, powder room, opening to terrace
- Laundry area
- Master double bedroom (super king size bed) with bathroom en suite, walk-in dressing room, opening to balcony
- Double bedroom (super king) with bathroom en suite opening to balcony
- Double bedroom (super king size bed) with shower room en suite
- Cable TV with soundbars in each bedroom
- 60" flat screen TV in sitting room with a sound bar and DVD library
- The villa is equipped with SONOS sound in each bedroom, the study as well as living room/dining room and terrace.
- Ceiling fans and air conditioning throughout
- American fridge/freezer
- Ice maker
- Wine fridge
- 10m x 7.5m
- 1.8m deep
- Built-in steps
- Ladder Access
- Wrap around pool protector can be provided on site
- Washing machine
- Hairdryers for all bedrooms
- Iron & ironing board
- Safes in all bedrooms
The great advantage of a Caribbean villa holiday is that holidays can commence on any day and duration is also flexible. The minimum stay is 5 nights, so villas can be booked for 8, 9, 10, 11 nights etc. Special conditions apply for Christmas and New Year. Please enquire for a full tailor-made quotation.
50% Deposit required for any bookings travelling between (or including) the 20th December and the 10th January. 25% at any other times. Please note there is a minimum stay of 14 nights over the Christmas period, special booking conditions apply.
Security deposit of USD 2,500 will be debited from a credit card on arrival to cover incidentals and any damage.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
We can arrange your airport transfers for a smooth start to your holiday. Pre-booking is required.
PRE-ARRIVAL GROCERY SHOPPING
Pre-arrival grocery shopping service is available on request for an additional charge.
Service & Staffing
- Chef service*
- Maid service 8 hours per day 7 day(s) per week
- Linen change 2 day(s) per week
- Towel change 2 day(s) per week
- Room Rate Levy & service fees
* 6 days a week, 8 hours a day (cost of food and drinks is not included and is payable locally).
* Staff usually have one day off a week and are happy to do grocery shopping for a small charge.
- Speightstown 1.8km
- Holetown 5.6km
- Bridgetown 17.1km
Places of Interest
- Mullins Beach Bar 230m
- Direct access to Mullins Beach
- Grantly Adams International Airport 32.1 km
The northernmost parish of Barbados, St. Lucy is known as ‘The Lady’—and is the only one of the eleven parishes named after a female saint. St. Lucy has three distinct coastlines. On the west are its sandy beaches. To the north, cliffside paths lead down to hidden coves. On Barbados holidays in St. Lucy, visit coastal lookout points on the east coast such as Paul’s Point to enjoy panoramic views of the headland. St. Lucy’s inland villages—such as Hope and Spring Garden—are surrounded by sedate pastureland.