St Peter, Barbados, Caribbean
- Elegant interiors
- Chef service included
- Unique dual views of Mullins Bay and the sea
About the villa
A delightful villa set in tropical gardens amongst palm trees, Hemingway House has a fabulous beachfront terrace with steps to the sands below. The inviting living room opens on to a covered veranda, leading to an al fresco dining area beneath a wooden pergola, and a magnificent free-form pool. Adjacent to the living area is a bar and a well-equipped kitchen where the chef prepares meals six days a week, adding extra comfort for families or groups of friends seeking total relaxation. Elegantly furnished with marble and wooden floors, Hemingway House is a contemporary villa thoughtfully decorated in crisp whites with splashes of colour; a unique setting for a treasured experience. There are four bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, one on the ground floor with access to a terrace, and three on the upper level. The master double bedroom suite on the first floor, as well as the two double bedrooms on this floor, have super king size beds and private balconies to enjoy the endless sea views.
Hemingway House is set on a stunning white sand beach, nestled between the quiet serenity of Gibbes Beach and the excitement of Mullins Beach - home to Barbados’ barefoot luxury beachfront eatery - Sea Shed. The newly opened lunch time hotspot is just moments from Hemingway House. Dine poolside on delicious Barbadian cuisine at Hemingway House or pop into this beachfront eatery for a mouthwatering selection of “Sea to Slate” offerings prepared by renowned chef Jeremy Dupire.The watersports on Mullins Beach Bar are within walking distance and Speightstown, also known as Little Bristol, is a short drive away.
- Open plan living/dining room opening onto terrace
- Bar connecting to living room
- Double bedroom with bathroom en suite, powder room, opening to terrace
- Laundry area
- Master double bedroom (super king size bed) with bathroom en suite, walk-in dressing room, opening to balcony
- Double bedroom (super king) with bathroom en suite opening to balcony
- Double bedroom (super king size bed) with shower room en suite
- Cable TV with soundbars in each bedroom
- 60" flat screen TV in sitting room with a sound bar and DVD library
- The villa is equipped with SONOS sound in each bedroom, the study as well as living room/dining room and terrace.
- Ceiling fans and air conditioning throughout
- American fridge/freezer
- Ice maker
- Wine fridge
- 10m x 7.5m
- 1.8m deep
- Built-in steps
- Ladder Access
- Wrap around pool protector can be provided on site
- Washing machine
- Hairdryers for all bedrooms
- Iron & ironing board
- Safes in all bedrooms
Service & Staffing
- Chef service*
- Maid service 8 hours per day 7 day(s) per week
- Linen change 2 day(s) per week
- Towel change 2 day(s) per week
- Room Rate Levy & service fees
* Chef works 6 days a week, 8 hours a day (food and beverages are not included and are payable locally) Staff are happy to do grocery shopping for a small charge.
* Housekeeping/laundress work 7 days per week.
100% cancellation will be due for bookings cancelled 60 days or less prior to departure
Smoking not permitted indoors.
Security deposit of USD 2,500 will be debited from a credit card on arrival to cover incidentals and any damage.
This property is Quarantine Approved. Please note that there are additional security costs and reduced staffing levels for the period of quarantine only (2 - 3 days after arrival). You will be advised of these on booking
- Speightstown 1.8km
- Holetown 5.6km
- Bridgetown 17.1km
Places of Interest
- Mullins Beach Bar 230m
- Direct access to Mullins Beach
- Grantly Adams International Airport 32.1 km
The northernmost parish of Barbados, St. Lucy is known as ‘The Lady’—and is the only one of the eleven parishes named after a female saint. St. Lucy has three distinct coastlines. On the west are its sandy beaches. To the north, cliffside paths lead down to hidden coves. On Barbados holidays in St. Lucy, visit coastal lookout points on the east coast such as Paul’s Point to enjoy panoramic views of the headland. St. Lucy’s inland villages—such as Hope and Spring Garden—are surrounded by sedate pastureland.
50% Deposit required for any bookings travelling between (or including) the 20th December and the 10th January. 25% at any other times. Please note there is a minimum stay of 14 nights over the Christmas period, special booking conditions apply.
Late departure: should you wish to guarantee a late check-out after 1200 hrs on departure day, an additional charge may apply and staffing arrangements may vary. In the event that the villa cannot accommodate a late check out, day passes are available at other facilities. Please enquire on booking.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.