St Peter, Barbados, Caribbean
- Eight acres of lush tropical gardens with tennis court
- Use of exclusive beach house at Gibbes beach
- 8 members of staff including chef and butler
About the villa
Take one superbly converted 17th century sugar mill, blend with eight acres of exotic gardens, fine facilities, tennis court and impeccable service by a full team of staff, and add a private beach house on the best of soft sands, where chef-prepared lunches are delivered to the water’s edge dining gazebo. This is the recipe for a remarkable holiday, amid the luxury of Mullins Mill. Elegantly furnished with rich mahogany and rare antiques, the house is on the hillside with lovely sea views, a lagoon-style pool and Jacuzzi forming a focal point in the grounds.
Guest rooms are in three settings. The main house and mill each have one bedroom, romantically furnished with a four poster bed. An adjoining, two storey annexe has a twin room on each floor, and there are two more twin rooms in a guest cottage in the grounds. The beach house is three minutes away and Speightstown is a five minute drive from the house.
- Dining room
- Sitting room
- Master double bedroom (super king size four poster bed) with bathroom en suite
- Sitting room
- TV room
- Mill bedroom - Double (king size) bedroom (four poster bed) with shower room en suite
Cliff Cottage - Ground Floor
- Twin bedroom (can be made up as king size double) with shower room en suite opening to terrace
Cliff Cottage - First Floor
- Twin bedroom (can be made up as king size double) with bathroom en suite opening to balcony
The Gate Cottage Annexe
- 2 Twin bedrooms (can be made up as king size double) with shower room en suite
- 2 Smaller twin bedrooms (can be made up as king size doubles) with shower room en suite
- 50" Cable TV
- DVD Player
- CD player
- Selection of books
- iPod clock radios in all bedrooms
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Fully equipped for use by the staff
- 10m x 6m
- 1m x 2m deep
- Built-in steps
- Outdoor shower
- Lagoon style
- 17th century Sugar mill in garden
- Beach House on Gibbes Beach
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Ironing Board
Service & Staffing
- Chef & assistant chef*
- 2 Housekeepers
- Assistant Housekeeper
- Night security
- Shared Economy Levy and Service Fees
* Prepares three meals per day. Breakfast, lunch and dinner. On the Chef's day off only two meals per day will be prepared. Cost of food and drinks is not included and is payable locally.
* Staff usually have one day off a week and are happy to do grocery shopping for a small charge.
All bedrooms are accessed externally. The master bedroom and the mill bedroom are on different floors but do connect in the main house via the open galleried sitting area on the first floor.
For occupancies up to 12, 6 bedrooms will be available. For occupancies up to 8, 4 bedrooms will be available. Please confirm your choice of bedrooms on booking. All rates include use of the Beach House on Gibbes Beach.
Smoking not permitted indoors.
Security deposit of USD 2,500 will be debited from a credit card on arrival to cover incidentals and any damage.
This property is Quarantine Approved. Please note that there are additional security costs and reduced staffing levels for the period of quarantine only (2 - 3 days after arrival). You will be advised of these on booking.
- Golf Royal Westmoreland 4.4 km
- Speightstown 2.3km
- Holetown 6.2km
- Beach house on Gibbes Beach 1.2 km
The northernmost parish of Barbados, St. Lucy is known as ‘The Lady’—and is the only one of the eleven parishes named after a female saint. St. Lucy has three distinct coastlines. On the west are its sandy beaches. To the north, cliffside paths lead down to hidden coves. On Barbados holidays in St. Lucy, visit coastal lookout points on the east coast such as Paul’s Point to enjoy panoramic views of the headland. St. Lucy’s inland villages—such as Hope and Spring Garden—are surrounded by sedate pastureland.
50% Deposit required for any bookings travelling between (or including) the 20th December and the 10th January. 25% at any other times. Please note there is a minimum stay of 14 nights over the Christmas period, special booking conditions apply.
Late departure: should you wish to guarantee a late check-out after 1200 hrs on departure day, an additional charge may apply and staffing arrangements may vary. In the event that the villa cannot accommodate a late check out, day passes are available at other facilities. Please enquire on booking.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.