St Peter, Barbados, Caribbean
- Cook service included
- Walk to shop, spa and watersports
- Master bedroom with private terrace
About the villa
Large enough to comfortably accommodate a family of six, but equally attractive and well designed to suit two couples holidaying together, this unique beachfront house offers high standards of comfort in an enchanting ‘chic shack’ style. Rustic white wood ceilings and arty driftwood touches imbue the house with a barefoot-casual air, while whole-wall doors open out to the furnished terraces, creating an excellent layout for indoor/outdoor living, and allowing the spacious sitting room to join the dining terrace, and the ground floor bedroom to meet the open sun deck. The villa’s contemporary kitchen is complemented by inclusive cook service to complete the idyllically idle picture, and on the upper floor, the rather romantic master bedroom has en suite bathroom and a large private deck, with blissful views of the Caribbean and the coast. With a gate from the sun deck straight on to the beach, Easy Reach is within easy reach of shops in historic Speightstown, just 1.5km or a five minute drive away.
- Living room opening onto terrace
- Double bedroom (super king size) with shower room en suite, opening to covered terrace and sundeck
- Double bedroom (super king size) with bathroom and separate shower en suite
- Master double bedroom (super king size bed), opening to private furnished terrace with bathroom en suite with separate shower
- Smart TV
- BOSE music system
- Marshall Wireless Speaker
- Air conditioning throughout
- Ceiling fans
- American fridge/freezer
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Security system
The great advantage of a Caribbean villa holiday is that holidays can commence on any day and duration is also flexible. The minimum stay is 5 nights, so villas can be booked for 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 nights etc. Please note there is a minimum stay of 10 nights for any bookings travelling between (or including) the Christmas and New Year period from 20th December 2020 to 10th January 2021.
100% cancellation will be due for bookings cancelled 60 days or less prior to departure
For occupancies up to 4, one bedroom will be closed. Please confirm your choice of bedrooms on booking. This does not apply for Christmas and New Year period from 20 December - 10 January.
Please note Easy reach is just off the main street, therefore you might hear traffic noise.
Tidal beach: Weather and sea conditions throughout the year may affect the size of this beach.
Security deposit of USD 1,000 will be debited from a credit card on arrival to cover incidentals and any damage.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
We can arrange your airport transfers for a smooth start to your holiday. Pre-booking is required.
Service & Staffing
- Room Rate Levy & service fees
* Prepares two consecutive meals per day. Guests have a choice of breakfast and lunch, or lunch and dinner. The cost of food is not included.
- Watersports and simple bar on beach within walking distance
- Golf Royal Westmoreland 4.1km
- Tennis Royal Westmoreland 4.1km
- Walk to convenience store at petrol station
- Speightstown 5 minutes' drive
- Holetown 5.9km
- Direct access to sandy beach below the property
The northernmost parish of Barbados, St. Lucy is known as ‘The Lady’—and is the only one of the eleven parishes named after a female saint. St. Lucy has three distinct coastlines. On the west are its sandy beaches. To the north, cliffside paths lead down to hidden coves. On Barbados holidays in St. Lucy, visit coastal lookout points on the east coast such as Paul’s Point to enjoy panoramic views of the headland. St. Lucy’s inland villages—such as Hope and Spring Garden—are surrounded by sedate pastureland.