St Peter, Barbados, Caribbean
- Cook service included
- Walk to restaurant, watersports on Mullins Beach, shop and spa
- Master bedroom with private terrace
About the villa
Large enough to comfortably accommodate a family of six, but equally attractive and well designed to suit two couples holidaying together, this unique beachfront house offers high standards of comfort in an enchanting ‘chic shack’ style. Rustic white wood ceilings and arty driftwood touches imbue the house with a barefoot-casual air, while whole-wall doors open out to the furnished terraces, creating an excellent layout for indoor/outdoor living, and allowing the spacious sitting room to join the dining terrace, and the ground floor bedroom to meet the open sun deck. The villa’s contemporary kitchen is complemented by inclusive cook service to complete the idyllically idle picture, and on the upper floor, the rather romantic master bedroom has en suite bathroom and a large private deck, with blissful views of the Caribbean and the coast. With a gate from the sun deck straight on to the beach, Easy Reach is within easy reach of shops in historic Speightstown, just 1.5km or a five minute drive away.
- Living room opening onto terrace
- Double bedroom (super king size) with shower room en suite, opening to covered terrace and sundeck
- Double bedroom (super king size) with bathroom and separate shower en suite
- Master double bedroom (super king size bed), opening to private furnished terrace with bathroom en suite with separate shower
- Smart TV
- BOSE music system
- Marshall Wireless Speaker
- Air conditioning throughout
- Ceiling fans
- American fridge/freezer
- Coffee machine
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Security system
- Security system
Service & Staffing
- Night time security
- Room Rate Levy & service fees
* Prepares two consecutive meals per day. Guests have a choice of breakfast and lunch, or lunch and dinner. The cost of food is not included.
- Watersports and simple bar on beach within walking distance
- Golf Royal Westmoreland 4.1km
- Tennis Royal Westmoreland 4.1km
- Walk to convenience store at petrol station
- Speightstown 5 minutes' drive
- Holetown 5.9km
- Direct access to sandy beach below the property
The northernmost parish of Barbados, St. Lucy is known as ‘The Lady’—and is the only one of the eleven parishes named after a female saint. St. Lucy has three distinct coastlines. On the west are its sandy beaches. To the north, cliffside paths lead down to hidden coves. On Barbados holidays in St. Lucy, visit coastal lookout points on the east coast such as Paul’s Point to enjoy panoramic views of the headland. St. Lucy’s inland villages—such as Hope and Spring Garden—are surrounded by sedate pastureland.
50% Deposit required for any bookings travelling between (or including) the 20th December and the 10th January. 25% at any other times. Please note there is a minimum stay of 14 nights over the Christmas period, special booking conditions apply.
Late departure: should you wish to guarantee a late check-out after 1200 hrs on departure day, an additional charge may apply and staffing arrangements may vary. In the event that the villa cannot accommodate a late check out, day passes are available at other facilities. Please enquire on booking.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.