Monte Rei Golf Club Resort, Algarve, Portugal
- Beautiful pool
- Elegant interiors
- All bedrooms en suite
About the villa
- Sitting room
- Utility room
- Twin bedroom with bathroom en suite
- Double bedroom (king size bed) with bathroom en suite
- Double bedroom (king size bed) with bathroom en suite and separate shower
- Twin bedroom with bathroom en suite and separate shower
- DVD Player
- CD player
- Air conditioning
- American fridge/freezer
- Nespresso machine
- 10m x 5m
- 1.1m x 2.2m deep
- Pool towels
- Please note the above dimensions are the standard pool dimensions for this villa type but each pool size varies so please ask.
- 1 heated outdoor pool by Veranda snack bar
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Iron & ironing board
FLIGHTSCV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
CAR HIRECar hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa.
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack*
- Maid service 6 day(s) per week
- Linen change 1 day(s) per week*
- Towel change 1 day(s) per week*
AVAILABLE on request at an ADDITIONAL charge
- Breakfast service 7 day(s) per week*
*Welcome pack- Simple welcome pack on arrival that includes wine, fruit, tea, coffee, water and milk
*Linen change- on changeover day
*Towel change-on changeover day
Available on request
*Breakfast service-For an additional charge it is possible to take breakfast, tapas lunch, normal or 5 course taster dinner or a combination of breakfast and dinner at the hotel’s restaurant. Children from 3-12 years old 50% reduction. Available on request at an extra cost and payable before departure.
- Veranda with Spa, Swimming pool, Tennis Courts and seasonal Restaurant and bar 700m
- Club House with two restaurants and Golf 2km
- Vila Nova de Cacela 9km
- Vila Nova da Cascela 9km
- Faro 55km
A dream getaway for golfers with its Jack Nicklaus-designed course, Monte Rei Golf and Country Club combines comfortable and private luxury villas with excellent resort facilities.
The jewel in this resort’s crown is its exceptional Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course, said to be one of the best in Portugal. Away from the course there are tennis courts (€30 per hour plus ball hire) and a fully equipped gym for those that like to keep active. Veranda, the hub of the resort, features a generously-sized communal pool with plenty of sun loungers, and the kids’ villa offers a playroom which will keep children happy for hours. For complete relaxation there is the Veranda spa which offers a menu of massages and beauty treatments from €40, alongside the usual spa facilities.
Eating and drinking
Monte Rei Golf and Country Club offers a variety of bars and restaurants whatever your mood. Vistas is a fine dining restaurant offering a truly gourmet experience with several degustation menus, while The Grill offers more casual dining with views of the 18th hole and the Atlantic Ocean. Veranda offers informal poolside dining and light snacks, and is also the perfect spot for a pre-dinner al fresco drink. Private dining can be arranged on request for a special occasion.