From £2,420 week
Selinunte and Western Sicily, Sicily, Italy
- Magnificent sea views
- Historic towns nearby
- Comfortable & practical family home
About the villa
- Double bedroom with bathroom en suite (Jacuzzi bath)
- 2 Double bedrooms with shower room en suite
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite opening to terrace
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- Air conditioning throughout
- 2 Microwaves
- 10m x 5m
- 1.2m x 1.6m deep
- Built-in steps
- Hydromassage corner
- Saline pool
- Washing machine
Changeover day flexible but Saturday departure day preferred (minimum stay 7 nights).
Please note an additional bedroom has been added on the ground floor and the kitchen and living are now on the Lower Ground Floor are therefore not shown. The photographs will be updated shortly.
Please note car is recommended, roads are not suitable for walking.
An English speaking CV Representative in Italy will be available by telephone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival between 16:00 - 21:00. Late arrivals between 21 - 24:00 are on request. Departure by 10:00. Changeover day Saturday. Friday or Sunday on request.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport of arrival. Please ask for details.
Airport transfer available on request at an additional cost. Please ask for details.
Can be arranged for an additional cost and service charge payable locally. Please ask for details.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 1 day(s) per week*
- Linen change 1 day(s) per week
- Air conditioning
* On changeover day (additional maid service on request)
- Restaurant 2km
- Supermarket 2-3km
- There are also some small food shops and bars between the villa and Marsala
- All amenities and good selection of restaurants in Marsala 8km
PLACES OF INTEREST
- Lo Stagnone (mills) 15 min drive
- Florio (Cellar) 15 min drive
- Mazara del Vallo 28km
- Trapani 39km
- Erice 40km
- Segesta 51km
- Selinunte 68km
- San Vito Lo Capo 68km
- Palermo 130km
- Agrigento 140km
- Cefalù 210km
- Catania 310km
- Etna volcano 340km
- Taormina 350km
- Siracusa 360km
- Rocky beach 5km
- Signorino (sandy) 11-12km
- Lido Playa de Rio in San Teodoro 11-15km (sandy) with bar and pizzeria restaurant
- Lido Marausa in Marausa 15km (sandy) with bar
- Trapani Birgi 13km
- Palermo 100km
- Catania 300km
- Comiso 350km
- Ferry Marsala - daily connections to the Egadi Islands
While still having a rich Italian heritage in food, history and culture, the west of Sicily has a noticeable African influence. Even with this, this area is still famous for an Italian tradition – winemaking – and is the home of the sweet desert wine, Marsala. The nightlife is something to experience, with family run restaurants popping up on the streets in the evening, showcasing a menu of freshly caught seafood, and other local dishes. But don’t forget about the days. Whatever interests you, there is something to see - from thermal baths and beaches to island trips and historical monuments.
Find out more about Selinunte and Western Sicily