Villa Bel Tempo
- Magnificent sea views
- Stunning location
- Infinity pool
About the villa
A fabulous house for a gathering of friends, Bel Tempo sits on the crest of a rocky hillside, with giant boulders rising from its terraces, a free-form infinity pool and Jacuzzi overlooking the cliffs and sea, and steps leading down a lighted pathway to a secluded patio carved from the rock. Combining island traditions with contemporary function, the celebrated architectural design is truly in harmony with its setting. Four cubist buildings comprise this remarkable and rather grown-up house, their exterior walls part whitewashed, part local stone; their interiors floored in golden-brown marble and furnished with elegant simplicity, where unique and antique pieces include merchant chests and a refectory table, two centuries old, brought from a French monastery. In the main house, an airy breakfast kitchen is open to a lovely living/dining room, with doors to a sea view terrace for al fresco meals. The master suite and a double bedroom are in this building, with other bedrooms in the Guest House, the Pool House and the Studio, the latter two also complete with kitchenette. With daily maid service included and a cook service available on request at an extra cost, Bel Tempo is a 700m walk from cafes and watersports on Agrari Beach, ample selection of tavernas in Ano Mera and 10km from Mykonos Town.
- Entrance courtyard
- Large open plan room with living room and dining area opening to terrace
- Entrance hall
- Double bedroom with bathroom en suite opening to terrace
- Kitchen with further utility area
- Master double bedroom opening to terrace with dressing area and shower room en suite
- Exterior steps to entrance on upper level
- Open plan room opening to roof terrace with double bed and steps to sitting area on mezzanine
- Upper level
- Open plan room with sitting area and kitchenette opening out to terrace
- Few steps up to double bedroom with shower room en suite
- Lower Level
- Double bedroom (can be twin) with shower room en suite opening to terrace.
SEPARATE STUDIO (RESIDENCE)
- Open plan room with double bed (can be twin) sitting and dining area, kitchenette and shower room en suite.
- Wood oven
- Satellite TV (limited English speaking channels)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee machine
PRIVATE INFINITY POOL
- 1.2m x 2.8m deep
- Ladder Access
- Washing machine
EOT Tourist Licence number: 1173K10000949901
- Ample selection of tavernas, supermarket, chemsist, atms, bakeries, Sunday market in Ano Mera 4.3km
- Mykonos 10km
Mykonos has changed over the years, from quaint Greek fishing community, through up-market celeb-magnet and gay paradise, to full-throttle party destination—and it retains elements of all these things. The capital Mykonos Town is so picturesque that it is sometimes hard to believe it is real; the thumping disco beat at Paradise Beach on the crowded south coast is a delight for party-people; the ancient Greek architecture on the UNESCO-protected museum-island of Delos is eerie and diverting. Because of this variety, Mykonos villas allow you to create your own bespoke experience.
Find out more about Mykonos.