Kalamaki, Perithia & Agios Ioannis, Corfu, Greece
- Magnificent sea views
- Infinity pool
- Contemporary design
About the villa
Larger parties can also book one or more of our neighbouring villas JACARANDA, ACACIA or KALAMAKI BAY HOUSE.
- Twin bedroom (can be made up as Super-king) with shower room en suite opening to terrace
- Double bedroom (king size bed) with shower room en suite opening to terrace
- Open plan living/dining and kitchen area opening onto large terrace
Lower Ground Floor (external access)
- Master bedroom (Super-king size bed) with shower room en suite and small daybed suitable for a child
- Air conditioning throughout
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and in lounge
- Wine cooler
- Nespresso machine
PRIVATE INFINITY POOL
- Built-in seating at both ends of pool.
- Gate to pool terrace from house terrace
- 5m x 11m
- 1.5m deep
- Built-in steps
- Pool towels
- Bathroom amenities
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Hairdryers for all bedrooms
Please note that there is a day bed in the lower ground floor bedroom suitable for a child, taking the maximum occupancy to 6 adults and 1 child.
Please advise how you would like the second bedroom to be made up on booking.
The concierge is non-resident but will visit as required and is contactable 6 days per week. The concierge will gladly arrange a selection of additional services most of which should be booked in advance and all are at an additional cost • In-villa beauty and wellness treatments • Excursions • Catering
Arrival from 15:30. Departure by 11:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
EOT Tourist Licence number: 0829K91000569501
Book your seats on our CV charter flight from Gatwick. CV Villas is also delighted to offer our own allocation of scheduled seats on British Airways from London Heathrow to Corfu and on Easyjet from London Gatwick to Corfu. We can also organise charter flights from most regional airports to Corfu to suit your requirements. Please see the Flights page or contact us for more details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions pageThere is no better way to explore the coastline and discover deserted bays and coves with their translucent water to add to the overall enjoyment of your holiday. Small boats and speedboats can be pre-booked with our UK office prior to departure and we recommend early reservations, especially in July and August, as availability is limited.
- Local shops and restaurants New Perithia 1km
- Taverna & Beach bar Kalamaki 1.2km
- St Spyridon 3.1km
- Restaurants, bars, supermarkets and nightlife Kassiopi 4.6km
- Acharavi 6.7 km
- Taverna & water sports Avlaki 9.4km
- Shops, restaurants and bars St Stephano 12.7km
- Corfu Airport 45km
Corfu’s north coast, where the lower slopes of its highest mountain Pantokrator sink below the waves, is gentler than the north-east, and provides excellent bathing too. The stretch between Kalamaki and St. Spiridion faces the mountains of Albania stacked up across the straits; it is quiet and user-friendly, yet close enough to buzzing towns like Kassiopi and Roda for tastes of a party atmosphere. A holiday in Perithia, puts you in the island’s oldest village, sitting three kilometres behind and well above the coast, about half-way to Pantokator’s summit.
Find out more about Kalamaki, Perithia & Agios Ioannis.