Panormas Beach House
- Magnificent sea views
- Walk to the beach
- Cook service included in June, July and August
About the villa
Panormas Beach House is the ultimate combination of traditional Greek architecture and contemporary comfort and style. Stone, marble and wood prevail, and white-washed walls provide a blank canvas for a sophisticated mix of designer furnishings, art work and natural materials. The spacious ground floor living space comprises a well-equipped kitchen, dining area and sitting room with fireplace, which opens to the terraces. The en suite master bedroom is also on the ground level, featuring a four poster bed and walk in wardrobe, as is another double bedroom with shower room en suite. At the lower level there are a further two en suite bedrooms, a TV room and wine cellar.
This floor connects with the self-contained guest apartment with a twin/double bedroom leading to a bedroom with two sets of bunk beds and shared bathroom. There is also a self-contained guest room next to the pool. Outside, the outdoor living area surrounds the stunning pool with infinity edge, with a shaded seating area, loungers and dining area with stone built barbecue. The house has panoramic sea views and is a ten minute walk from the stunning Panormas Beach with restaurants and sunbed hire, and just 7km from the village of Ano Mera. The perfect property for a family holiday, this house is the utmost in luxury and serenity.
- Large open room with kitchen with breakfast bar, sitting room and dining area opening to terraces
- Double bedroom (built in beds) with shower room en suite
- Master double bedroom with shower room en suite and walk in wardrobe
- Wine cellar (with selection of wines, payable locally)
- TV room
- Double bedroom with bathroom en suite
- Twin bedroom with shower room en suite
- Double bedroom (can be made as twin)
- Bunk bed room (access via double bedroom, 4 single beds, ideal for children or teenagers or nannies)
- Single bedroom with bunk beds with bathroom en suite
Guest room next to pool
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite
- Satellite TV (limited English speaking channels)
- DVD Player
- CD player
- iPod dock
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Ice maker
- Solar heating
- 19m x 3m
- Pool towels
- Chef and waiter service (details in Service and Staffing)
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
Please note that the room with 4 bunk beds is considered to be more suitable for children.
EOT Tourist Licence number: 1046727
Mykonos has changed over the years, from quaint Greek fishing community, through up-market celeb-magnet and gay paradise, to full-throttle party destination—and it retains elements of all these things. The capital Mykonos Town is so picturesque that it is sometimes hard to believe it is real; the thumping disco beat at Paradise Beach on the crowded south coast is a delight for party-people; the ancient Greek architecture on the UNESCO-protected museum-island of Delos is eerie and diverting. Because of this variety, Mykonos villas allow you to create your own bespoke experience.
Find out more about Mykonos.