Kassiopi & Kelia, Corfu, Greece
- Magnificent sea views
- Peaceful location
- Indoor pool
- Large private pool
- Large outdoor pool and heated indoor pool
About the villa
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Living room
- Dining room
- Utility room
- Double bedroom with bathroom en suite
- Master double bedroom with bathroom en suite opening to terrace
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite
- 2 Twin bedrooms with bathrooms en suite
Lower Ground Floor
- Twin bedroom with bathroom en suite
- Indoor heated pool
- Fitness area
GAMES & SPORTS
- Small gym/fitness area
- 7.5m x 3m
- 0.6m deep
- Ladder Access
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
FLIGHTSCV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
CAR HIRECar hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
Pre-arrival grocery shopping
Cook service can be arranged on request for an additional charge.
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 2 hours per day 6 day(s) per week
- Linen change 2 day(s) per week
- Towel change 2 day(s) per week
Capital of Corfu’s north-east, Kassiopi is a thriving harbour and resort. Within a ring of souvenir and beach shops, it has a heart of gold: a cleanly-paved harbour, well-tended gardens, benches for the weary, and smart shops, restaurants, and cafés. Pleasure craft and cruise boats jostle for mooring space with small trawlers. Canons point out to sea, their threat long faded, against a backdrop of stylish Kassiopi villas and apartments rising in terraces from the harbour. A holiday in the hamlet of Kelia lies on the hillside above, within walking distance of the town.