Mallorca, Spain & The Balearics
- Activities nearby
- Characterful restoration
- Contemporary design
About the villa
This is an exceptional property, seemingly blending high-tech luxury with the traditional architecture. The interiors of this wonderful property perfectly combine with the beauty of the original building, with ultra-modern contemporary fixtures and furnishings that would grace any interior design magazine.
Luxuries include plasma television, cinema screen and lap-top computer, whilst the attention to detail here is highlighted in the kitchen, complete with wine temperature regulator. Outside there are wonderful terraces where everyone can enjoy meals illuminated by star light, and there are also plenty of smaller nooks to loose oneself in and curl up with a favourite book. The large pool is a constant temptation offering welcome relief from the warm Mallorquin sunshine.
Located in one of the most spectacular parts of the island, the charming towns of Soller and Port de Sóller sit in citrus groves, between the sea and the beautiful Tramuntana mountain range. From Sóller you can take the vintage train to Palma for the day, or visit the pretty town of Deià. Cap Formentor offers spectacular scenery as the Tramuntana appear to rise straight out of the sea, whilst nearby Lluc is the spiritual heart of marvellous Mallorca.
- Entrance hall
- Small sitting area and former olive press and internal access to adjacent olive mill building
Raised ground floor
- Dining area
- Kitchen with breakfast area
- Double bedroom with (king size) four poster bed, bathroom en suite with bath and separate shower
- Sitting room
- 2 Double bedrooms with shower room en suite
- Twin bedroom with shower room en suite
- Large plasma TV screen
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- Air conditioning throughout
- 10m x 5m
- 1.6m x 2m deep
- Built-in steps
- Pool towels
- Solar heated
- 2 Washing machines
- Tumble dryer
- Hairdryers for all bedrooms
Arrival from 16:00 Departure by 10:00
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for a quotation.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport. Please ask for a quotation.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
Service & Staffing
- Maid service 8 hours per day 6 day(s) per week*
- Linen change 2 day(s) per week
- Towel change 7 day(s) per week
Available on Request
- Grocery shopping - Pre-arrival grocery shopping and breakfast shopping is available on request for an additional charge.
- Wine delivery - Wine delivery can be arranged for your arrival for an additional charge
- Cook service - Cook service can be organised on request for an additional charge.
- Weddings - Wedding receptions can be held at the property for a maximum of 90 - 100 people including up to 12 guests staying in the villa. Minimum stay 5 days. Venue charge of £30 per person (apart from guests staying at the property) for the event to cover parking and security attendants and other services. More information available on request
* A team of 2 maids (Monday - Saturday)
- Shops, restaurants and bars 1km Port du Sóller
Places of interest
- Deià 10km
- Valldemossa 21km
- Palma 28km
- Lluc 35km
- Formentor 73km
- Port du Sóller 1km
- Palma 25km
A Mediterranean playground, Mallorca—the largest of Spain’s Balearic Islands—is blessed with plenty of the unexpected. In addition to endless beaches, a villa holiday in Mallorca can also be packed with historic palaces and churches, driving routes along sheer cliffs with dramatic sea vistas, and quiet villages such as Deià tucked in the hills. You will also find great local food and unique wines in Binissalem, a lively arts scene in Palma, and, just a stone’s throw from your villa, outdoor fun that has nothing to do with the beach. Our range of luxury villas provide a fantastic base from which to explore Mallorca's beautiful beaches, historic Old Quarter, lively food markets and varied walking trails.