Kokkokilas & Kokkini, Corfu, Greece
- Panoramic views
- Large infinity pool
- Elegant interiors
About the villa
Nestled in a soothing hillside setting, and surrounded by outstanding sea landscapes, this newly built traditional stone house is raised above its perfectly private pool. A rock path lined with olive trees encircles the property leading to its spacious dining terrace and tranquil patios. With contemporary interiors, this dazzling villa has every room opening to outdoor space, savouring the panoramic views of the coast and mountains.
The master double bedroom has a bathroom en suite with separate indoor and outdoor shower and a private balcony, while a further double and two twin bedrooms with en suite shower rooms complete the residence. The nearest pebble and sandy beaches can be found a short drive away, as can Sinies and the Kassiopi fortress.
'The villa is fantastic. It is so spacious and an utter pleasure to stay in. The garden is wonderful also.'
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen and dining area opening onto terrace with outdoor dining area
- Double bedroom (king size bed) with shower room en suite opening to terrace
- Master double bedroom with super king size bed and bathroom en suite with separate indoor and outdoor shower, opening onto terrace
- 2 Twin bedrooms with shower rooms en suite, both opening onto terrace (both can be made as super king size double)
Lower Ground Floor
- Media room
- Utility room
- Air conditioning throughout
- American fridge/freezer
- Nespresso machine
PRIVATE INFINITY POOL
- 12m x 5m
- 0.9m x 1.8m deep
- Built-in steps
- Pool towels
- Stainless steel log burner
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Underfloor heating included
- Mosquito nets
EOT Tourist Licence number: 1059953
Book your seats on our CV charter flight from Gatwick. We can also organise charter flights from most regional airports to Corfu to suit your requirements. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page
There is no better way to explore the coastline and discover deserted bays and coves with their translucent water to add to the overall enjoyment of your holiday. Small boats and speedboats can be pre-booked with our UK office prior to departure and we recommend early reservations, especially in July and August, as availability is limited.
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 3 hours per day 6 day(s) per week
- Linen change 2 day(s) per week
- Towel change 2 day(s) per week
available on request at an additional cost
- Cook service
- Laundry service
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping
- Wine delivery
- Tavernas The Panorama Grill House 1.1km and The Old School 2km
- Bakery and supermarket Sinies 2km
- Restaurants, shops and watersports Kalami 7km
- Taverna & beach bar 7km
- Shops, restaurants and bars St Stephano 6.5km
- Restaurants, bars, supermarkets and nightlife Kassiopi 6km
- Tavernas and water sports Avlaki 7km
Places of interest
- Kassiopi fortress and church 6km
- Corfu Town 37km
- Corfu Airport 41km
An old stone village high in the hills behind the coast between Kalami and St Stephano, Kokkokilas is about fifteen minutes’ drive from the sea. It stands on the cusp between olive groves that thrive at a lower altitude, and the almond trees, open hillside, and vineyards of the mountain. Largely contained in a loop of the mountain road approach, the air is cool, the area quiet enough to hear the bees and the cicadas, and the views on a Kokkokilas holiday down across the coast to the mountains of Albania are to die for.