Near Orvieto, Todi & Northern Lazio, Umbria & Lazio, Italy
- Historic towns nearby
- Bright & airy living areas
- Fabulous views
About the villa
Set on a tranquil hilltop, Casa Rufeno has expansive gardens and a selection of al fresco dining areas; one of which includes an outdoor kitchen that encloses a built-in barbecue and an old-fashioned pizza oven. The major highlight of this villa is the fabulous pool with its own infinity pool and hydromassage area with built-in seating; this perfect spot provides panoramic views overlooking the remote hills and Lazio’s countryside. The garden is an oasis of peace and tranquility where you can spend relaxing moments. It has an organic garden where you can pick various seasonal vegetables. For fishing enthusiasts there is also a pond where you can enjoy some beautiful trout fishing, the fishing rods are provided. Mixing traditional charm and contemporary style, with wooden floors and soothing pastel furnishings, is the open-plan living, dining and kitchen area. All five bedrooms as well as the bathroom and two shower rooms are individually styled with minimal chic decor. The villa is a walkable 1 km away from the village of Trevinano and approximately a 10 minute drive to San Casciano Dei Bagni.
- Open plan living/dining and kitchen area opening to dining terrace
- Double bedroom (king size) with shower room en suite
- Double bedroom (king size) opening to terrace
- Double bedroom (king size)
- Shower room
- Single bedroom
- Accessed by an external stone staircase only
- Master double bedroom (king size bed) with bathroom en suite and separate shower
- Built-in barbecue
- Pizza oven
- Outdoor kitchen
- Smart TV
- DVD Player
- Bluetooth speaker
- CD player
GAMES & SPORTS
- Table tennis
- Football goal
- Portable fans in all bedrooms
- Wine cooler
- Vegetable patch
- Bathroom amenities
- Large pond which can be stocked with trout for trout fishing
- Washing machine
- Iron & ironing board
- Central heating (€ 70/day or pro rata € 35/day)
- Insect screens
An English speaking CV representative in Italy will visit you and will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00. Departure by 10:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
CV Villas is delighted to offer our own allocation of scheduled seats on British Airways from London Heathrow to Pisa. Please see the Flights page or contact us for more details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport.
A food hamper is available on request. It must be ordered in the UK pre departure and paid for locally. Please ask for details.
Cooking classes can be arranged on request at your villa for an additional cost.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
Service & Staffing
- Maid service 1 day(s) per week*
- Linen change 1 day(s) per week*
- Towel change 1 day(s) per week*
* On changeover day
- Trout fishing with rods
- Tennis 14km Acquapendente
- 3 Restaurants and a local store 1km Trevinano
- Shops and restaurants 8km San Casciano Dei Bagni and 14km Acquapendente
Places of Interest
- Nature Reserve Monte Rufeno 2km
- San Casciano Dei Bagni 8km
In the south, an Umbria holiday comes dotted with honey-coloured stone farmsteads and sprinkled with olive groves—this region is not called ‘Italy’s green heart’ for nothing. The towns are a must-see for cathedral connoisseurs: there’s nothing restrained about the façade at Orvieto, yet one simple rose window is all that breaks up the classy simplicity at Todi. All of southern Umbria’s villas are within day-trip distance of Rome, too: the station at Orvieto has a fast link with the capital.
Find out more about Orvieto, Todi & Northern Lazio