Near Orvieto, Todi & Northern Lazio, Umbria & Lazio, Italy
- Shared tennis court, heatable pool
- Contemporary country style
- Within easy reach of Todi
About the villa
A sturdy stone house in spacious grounds, Casa Andrea blends old world character with modern comforts, and combines a sense of seclusion with easy access to amenities. Outside, in about an acre of lawned gardens, an attractive swimming pool is splashed by a rock feature waterfall, a volleyball net and children’s football goal encourage outdoor play, and a tennis court is shared with sister-villa Ceccomoro, also featured by CV Villas. Inside the villa are light and airy rooms, designed with a contemporary twist on rustic simplicity. Exposed stone walls, terracotta tiles and heavily beamed ceilings frame intriguing artworks and stylish furniture, and huge stone arches form the divides between the open-plan dining and sitting rooms. Ideal for families or groups of friends, there is an additional large TV room and flexible accommodation includes two bedrooms which can be made-up as double or twin beds, and two extra day beds which are suitable for children. The villa is within 2km of a local shop and restaurant, 8km from facilities in Todi’s medieval streets, and 35km from atmospheric Orvieto.
"The villa and its surroundings were absolutely beautiful."
"It’s been gorgeous – thank you for all your help."
- Large open-plan living/dining room divided by arches connecting to second sitting room, French door to garden, open fireplace
- Kitchen, French door to garden
- Twin bedroom (can be made up as double) with shower room en suite and french door opening to garden
- Guest shower room
- TV room
- Master double bedroom (king size bed) with bathroom en suite and separate shower opening to balcony
- Double bedroom (king size bed) with shower room en suite
- Double (king size) bedroom with adjacent bathroom and separate walk-in shower and full size day bed (for child)
- Twin bedroom (can be made up as double) with full size day bed for child and shower room en suite
- Built-in barbecue
- Portable barbecue
- Basic Italian SKY satellite TV with SKY Sports
- DVD Player
- CD player
- Selection of books
- American fridge/freezer
- Coffee machine
Reduced Prices are available for up to 8 guests for departures from 23 May - 03 July and from 29 August - 18 September. All bedrooms will remain available. However, please note for occupancies of 9 and 10 people during these dates above, a higher price will apply.
Please note Casa Andrea has 2 extra day beds that can accommodate up to 2 extra people at an additional cost of £175 per person.
Please note that pool heating will usually bring the water temperature up to approximately 10 degrees higher than the night time temperature. As such in early or late season if the nights time temperatures are low, guests may still find the pool feels cold despite heating.
An English speaking CV representative in Italy will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00 - 19:00. Departure by 10:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
CV Villas is delighted to offer our own allocation of scheduled seats on British Airways from London Heathrow to Pisa. Please see the Flights page or contact us for more details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport.
A food hamper is available on request. It must be ordered in the UK pre departure and paid for locally. Please ask for details.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 2 hours per day 3 day(s) per week*
- Linen change 1 day(s) per week*
- Towel change 1 day(s) per week*
* 2 hours, 10:00-12:00 (x 2 maids) per 3 days (Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
* On changeover day
* On Wednesday
- Golf Ellera di Corciano-Perugia 70km
- Watersports 80km Lake Trasimeno
- Small shop 1km Izzalini
- Shops, restaurants, boutiques 8km Todi
- Nearest restaurant 2km Fiore
Places of Interest
- Todi 8km
- Orvieto 35km
- Assisi 70km
- Gubbio 95km
- Perugia 71km
- Rome 180km
- Florence 210km
- Pisa 280km
- Bologna 310km
- Orvieto Scalo 35km
In the south, an Umbria holiday comes dotted with honey-coloured stone farmsteads and sprinkled with olive groves—this region is not called ‘Italy’s green heart’ for nothing. The towns are a must-see for cathedral connoisseurs: there’s nothing restrained about the façade at Orvieto, yet one simple rose window is all that breaks up the classy simplicity at Todi. All of southern Umbria’s villas are within day-trip distance of Rome, too: the station at Orvieto has a fast link with the capital.
Find out more about Orvieto, Todi & Northern Lazio