Chianti and South of Siena, Tuscany, Italy
- Magnificent contemporary villa
- Selection of experiences available
- Historic towns nearby
About the villa
Set among extensive lawned gardens, surrounded by vineyards and olive groves, Villa Ardore is the ideal destination for a group getaway or special celebration. Inside, wood-beamed ceilings and elegant Tuscan furnishings are matched perfectly with modern amenities, from air conditioning and under-floor heating to the heated pool with elegant sunloungers. The villa features eight bedroom suites spread across the main villa and additional guest annexe, each designed for optimal comfort and laid out with their own distinctive features. These include exposed stone walls, antique armoires, sculptures, a clawfoot bath tub in the master suite, private entrances and marble showers. Alongside this, the 500-plus bottle wine cellar, illuminated poolside bar and private roman spa make Villa Ardore a truly luxurious retreat.
The large central terrace is simply perfect for large family dinners, from which guests can gaze upon vineyards, medieval castles and nearby towers. Additionally, the villa's dining loggia, with the wood-burning pizza oven, seats twenty guests comfortably. Villa Ardore's heated pool overlooks picture-perfect vineyards, and includes a waterfall feature, rock fountain and hydro-massage. Turn on the spa lighting feature of the bar and pool area for a cool and atmospheric evening. The villa is perfect for weddings, honeymoons and other celebrations; there is nothing more special than celebrating with loved ones amidst the beautiful Tuscan countryside. Guests can enjoy driving on the famous Chiantigiana wine road through the breathtaking countryside and visit the Chianti wine towes of Castellina, Radda, Gaiole, Greve and Panzano plus enjoy tastings at one of the viineyards. Florence is less than an hour away by car for guests to enjoy all the city has to offer, sightseeing, the very best Made in Italy shopping and restaurants, Guests can also enjoy festivals, local markets, picturesque towns and enjoy delicious specialities in the very best restaurants.
- Media room with Smart TV
- Master double bedroom (super king size bed) opening to patio with views of San Gimignano with in-room bath and separate shower room and separate WC
- Stone double bedroom (super king size bed) with balcony with woodland views and shower room en suite
- Gold double bedroom (super king size bed) with steps down to the courtyard and shower room en suite
- Antiquities double bedroom (super king size bed) with shower room en suite
- Terrace double bedroom (king size bed, can be twin) with shower room en suite
- Tuscan double bedroom (king size bed) with shower room en suite
- Master (super king sized) double bedroom suite with shower room en suite, second shower room for wheelchair use and compact kitchen
- Fireplace (super king size bed) suite with shower room en suite
- Roman spa and outdoor treatment area with Jacuzzi and steam room and sensory shower
- Catering kitchen with terrace and barbecue area
- Utility room
- Gas Barbecue
- Wood-burning Pizza oven
- Poolside Bar with fridge, ice-maker, sink and dishwasher
Games and Sports
- Bocce court
- Bicycles for rent
- Yoga terrace
- Board games
- Air conditioning throughout
- 16m x 5m
- 1.2m deep
- Infinity pool with fountain and hydromassage area
- Poolside bar
- Pool towels
- Pool pavilion with fridge sink ice-maker and dishwasher
- Outdoor shower
- Wine cellar
- Outdoor treatment area
- Hot tub
- Hammam steam room
- Bathroom amenities
- Fire pit
- Filtered flat and sparkling water on tap
- USB ports in all bedrooms
- Sunken 10 person whirlpool (heated)
- 10 person steam room
- Sensory shower
- Dry sauna
Service & Staffing
An English speaking CV representative will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 1600hrs Depart by 1000hrs
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on CV Villas website
- All amenities in Castellina 8.1km
- All amenties in Poggibonsi 13.8km
places of interest
- Siena 35.3km
- San Gimignano 27km
- Florence 43.6km
- Volterra 50km
- Arezzo 105 km
- Asmana wellness world 53km
- Florence 57.5km
- Pisa 98km
- Bologna 136km
- Perugia 146km
- Rome Fiumicino 290km
- Poggibonsi 14km
The hills south of Florence, known as the Chianti, look like most people’s idea of ‘classic Tuscany’. Fortress towns such as Castellina and Radda look out over mile after mile of rolling, vine-clad fields, spotted with Tuscany villas. The region’s major annual festival, September’s Rassegna del Chianti Classico in Greve, celebrates the grape harvest, and signs inviting anyone on a Chianti holiday to a roadside enoteca (wine tasting canteen or shop) are a common sight. The Gothic city of Siena, south of Chianti, is the biggest hill-town of all, with a stash of Medieval art and architecture unmatched in Italy.
But Tuscany still has surprises to offer, and unknown even to many Italians. Maremma, only a two-hour drive southwest of the city of Florence is an extensive and largely undeveloped territory in stark contrast to the compact, ordered Chianti hillsides around Florence and Siena that have, until now, been the major draw for visiting wine lovers.The Maremma has great restaurants, and a treasure trove of new wineries.
Find out more about Chianti and South of Siena
Please note that there is a European tourist tax payable on arrival. Further details will be advised prior to arrival.
Having a barbecue in Italy is one of the best ways to cook your food but you may find that due to long drought periods in high season barbecuing may be restricted in some areas. You will be informed if this happens by your house staff or local representative.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport.