Nissaki, Barbati, Gouvia, Kommeno & Corfu Town, Corfu, Greece
- Superb sea views
- Walk to shops and restaurants
- Half board available
About the villa
A very well established hotel, on the waterfront of Garitsa bay, the Corfu Palace has long been synonymous with style and service, and has welcomed many very distinguished guests over the years, some still arriving from luxury yachts anchored just offshore. With an air of Belle Époque elegance, its spacious rooms are now enhanced with more contemporary comforts including air conditioning, WiFi and satellite TV; and the hotel offers fine leisure facilities with tennis courts and a refreshing Thalassotherapy spa, encompassing an indoor pool, sauna, whirlpool and beauty centre.Local and international cuisine is served in the hotel’s renowned a la carte restaurant, an outdoor dining terrace overlooks the saltwater swimming pool, and there is a lounge bar, poolside bar and Casino. This handsome hotel stands amid manicured gardens of lawns and palms, and hosts an informal weekly barbecue in the grounds. It is an easy stroll from the town centre and a half-hour drive from the Robert Trent Jones designed golf course.
- Comfortable size
- Can take an extra bed if required
- Marble bathrooms
- Sea views are also available
- Slightly larger
- More comfortable for an extra bed
- Satellite TV (limited English speaking channels)
- Air conditioning
- Tennis courts
- Indoor heated salt water swimming pool
- Outdoor salt water swimming pool
- Pool bar
- Central heating included
- Spa & wellness centre
Prices in the calendar are for the Standard Twin/Double Sea View Room. Please enquire for other room types.
Please note that all guests of the hotel will be required to pay an Accommodation Tax of 4 euros per person per night directly to the hotel on check in or departure.
EOT Tourist Licence number: 0829K015A0027800
Service & Staffing
- The hotel is just 500 metres from the centre of historical Corfu town, giving guests easy access to the multitude of shops, restaurants and cultural and historical sites
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- At the well-known hotel restaurants especially at the distinguished Scheria a la carte, the demanding connoisseur is treated with specialties from the local and international culinary art
- Pool bar
Gouvia was once a Venetian naval base and a way-station for the London–Karachi flying-boat service; it now has the island’s biggest marina. Close by, upmarket Kommeno, and the former fishing villages of Nissaki and Barbati for a holiday, represent the best of rural Corfu. Civilized yet unspoilt, the area is half way along Corfu’s most beautiful stretch of coast. Yet, since it flanks the main road, from here the whole of northern Corfu is open to exploration, by bus or—better still—by car.
Find out more about Nissaki, Barbati, Gouvia, Kommeno & Corfu Town.