Prices available upon request. Please call for more information
Kassiopi & Kelia, Corfu, Greece
- Magnificent sea views
- Waterside location
- Exquisitely furnished
About the villa
A fabulous family villa, Atolikos House sits right at the water’s edge on the private headland of The Point Estate, its ten metre pool set in a sunken terrace with uninterrupted views of the beautiful bay. Behind it, broad terraces are stylishly furnished for al fresco living, with a covered dining and barbecue area, an open-air ‘sitting room’ and spacious expanses for leisurely lounging. All this is overlooked by the beautifully designed villa, its graceful and traditional exterior quietly in harmony with the coastal Corfiot landscape while, inside, the style is ultra-contemporary and very luxurious.
An archway leads from the smart white sitting /dining room to an equally modern kitchen, with multiple French doors opening out to the sea view terraces, flooding the villa with light, and bringing the glorious views to every room. Steps and a meandering path lead to sea swimming from a jetty below the house, shared only with sister-villa Cepheus House, also featured by CV Villas. Kassiopi’s cafés, bars and restaurants are a fifteen minute walk away.
- Large open plan sitting room and dining area, leading to terrace
- Twin bedroom (can be made as king size bed) with shower room en suite opening to terrace
- Double bedroom (Super king size zip and link bed - can be made into twin beds) with shower room en suite
- Twin bedroom with shower room en suite
- Air conditioning throughout
- Ceiling fans
- Miele and Neff kitchen appliances
- American fridge/freezer
- Coffee machine
- Ice maker
PRIVATE INFINITY POOL
- Fresh water with corner view seats
- 10m x 5m
- 1.8m deep
- Built-in steps
- Pool towels
- Washing machine
- Hairdryers for all bedrooms
- Safes in all bedrooms
- Underfloor heating included
- Security system
- Insect screens
Note: A 40% deposit isrequired to secure a reservation.
EOT Tourist Licence number: 82949100039400
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page
- Shops, restaurants, bars, nightlife and internet facilities 10-15 mins walk or 5 minute drive
- 10 mins walk down a rough track
- Sea swimming off jetty below the house
- Corfu Airport 37km
Capital of Corfu’s north-east, Kassiopi is a thriving harbour and resort. Within a ring of souvenir and beach shops, it has a heart of gold: a cleanly-paved harbour, well-tended gardens, benches for the weary, and smart shops, restaurants, and cafés. Pleasure craft and cruise boats jostle for mooring space with small trawlers. Canons point out to sea, their threat long faded, against a backdrop of stylish Kassiopi villas and apartments rising in terraces from the harbour. A holiday in the hamlet of Kelia lies on the hillside above, within walking distance of the town.
Find out more about Kassiopi & Kelia.