Kassiopi & Kelia, Corfu, Greece
With its beautiful infinity pool raised just above the sea, this luxury villa in Corfu has huge sunny terraces overlooking the water. Peaceful, private, close to Kassiopi’s attractions.
- Magnificent sea views
- Waterside location
- Exquisitely furnished
About the villa
A fabulous family villa, Atolikos House sits right at the water’s edge on the private headland of The Point Estate, its ten metre pool set in a sunken terrace with uninterrupted views of the beautiful bay. Behind it, broad terraces are stylishly furnished for al fresco living, with a covered dining and barbecue area, an open-air ‘sitting room’ and spacious expanses for leisurely lounging. All this is overlooked by the beautifully designed villa, its graceful and traditional exterior quietly in harmony with the coastal Corfiot landscape while, inside, the style is ultra-contemporary and very luxurious.
An archway leads from the smart white sitting /dining room to an equally modern kitchen, with multiple French doors opening out to the sea view terraces, flooding the villa with light, and bringing the glorious views to every room. Steps and a meandering path lead to sea swimming from a jetty below the house, shared only with sister-villa Cepheus House, also featured by CV Villas. Kassiopi’s cafés, bars and restaurants are a fifteen minute walk away.
- Large open plan sitting room and dining area, leading to terrace
- Twin bedroom (can be made as king size bed) with shower room en suite opening to terrace
- Double bedroom (Super king size zip and link bed - can be made into twin beds) with shower room en suite
- Twin bedroom with shower room en suite
- Air conditioning throughout
- Ceiling fans
- Miele and Neff kitchen appliances
- American fridge/freezer
- Coffee machine
- Ice maker
Private Infinity Pool
- Fresh water with corner view seats
- 10m x 5m
- 1.8m x m deep
- Built-in steps
- Pool towels
- Washing Machine
- Hairdryers For All Bedrooms
- Safes in All Bedrooms
- Underfloor Heating Included
- Security system
- Insect screens
- Security system
- Insect screens
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack
- Housekeeping service 6 hours per day 6 days per week
- Non-resident Concierge will visit as required and is contactable 6 days per week. The concierge will gladly arrange the following services, most of which should be booked in advance and all are at an additional cost: Personal Trainer, in-villa beauty and wellness treatments, wine cellar – stocked with French wine and Champagne, daily newspapers, art classes
- A local laundry service can be arranged by the housekeeper
Please note: a 40% deposit is required to secure a reservation.
EOT Tourist Licence number: 82949100039400
- Shops, restaurants, bars, nightlife and internet facilities 10-15 mins walk or 5 minute drive
- 10 mins walk down a rough track
- Sea swimming off jetty below the house
- Corfu Airport 37km
Kassiopi & Kelia
Capital of Corfu’s north-east, Kassiopi is a thriving harbour and resort. Within a ring of souvenir and beach shops, it has a heart of gold: a cleanly-paved harbour, well-tended gardens, benches for the weary, and smart shops, restaurants, and cafés. Pleasure craft and cruise boats jostle for mooring space with small trawlers. Canons point out to sea, their threat long faded, against a backdrop of stylish Kassiopi villas and apartments rising in terraces from the harbour. A holiday in the hamlet of Kelia lies on the hillside above, within walking distance of the town.
Find out more about Kassiopi & Kelia.
We are delighted to offer our Corfu CV Charter flight from London Gatwick. With dedicated check-in and convenient flight times that combine well with tenancy times, we recommend flying on our Charter flight. We can also organise flights from other London and regional airports to suit your requirements, which you can book online or over the phone with one of our Villa Specialists.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
There is no better way to explore the coastline and discover deserted bays and coves with their translucent water to add to the overall enjoyment of your holiday. Small boats and speedboats can be pre-booked with our UK office prior to departure and we recommend early reservations, especially in July and August, as availability is limited. UK boat licences will no longer be valid in Europe from January 2021 due to Brexit. Smaller size boats can still be hired without a licence which remains unchanged.