Kalamaki, Perithia & Agios Ioannis, Corfu, Greece
- Stunning sea views
- Heated infinity pool
- Contemporary design
About the villa
The private Kardaki Estate spreads over forty acres of olive grove slopes, at the north-eastern tip of Corfu, between popular Kassiopi and peaceful St. Spiridon. With gorgeous views down to the sea and sands of Kalamaki Bay, Acacia House is proving an enormous success. Steeped in tranquillity, its architectural design and interior décor reflect Greek island traditions, while adding 21st century facilities, and a chic and contemporary style. Terraced into the slope, the villa’s main floor is home to two en suite bedrooms, each with a private patio; and to a modern kitchen and a large living/dining room with huge glass doors to a covered terrace. With lounging and dining areas, olive tree shade and views over the Ionian Channel, the broad terrace has an exterior stairway to the lower level, where a guest suite enjoys extra privacy, opens on to the poolside and has the option of an extra child’s bed. The villa’s generous infinity pool is the focus of al fresco living complete with furnished poolside pergola. Tavernas in pretty Perithia are just 500m away. Situated next door and under the same ownership is sister property KALAMAKI BAY HOUSE, sleeping 10 and linked by a path and a gate. Renting both houses together is the perfect solution for large groups, with luxury accommodation for up to 16 guests and ample provision for al fresco dining for the whole party at Kalamaki Bay House.
- Open plan sitting room with kitchen and dining area opening to terrrace
- Double bedroom opening to terrace with shower room en suite with double basins
- Twin bedroom (can be double) opening to terrace with shower room en suite
Lower Ground Floor
- External access to double bedroom with shower room en suite
- 32" Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- Blu-Ray player
- CD player
- iPod dock
- Air conditioning throughout
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Wine Cooler
- 11m x 5m
- 1.5m deep
- Built-in steps
- Pool towels
- Bathroom amenities
- Washing machine
- Hairdryers for all bedrooms
The villa can be rented with or without its next-door sister property KALAMAKI BAY HOUSE, which can accommodate a further 10 guests, making 16 in total. Please ask your travel expert for details.
Please advise how you would like the second bedroom to be made up on booking
Arrival from 15:30. Departure by 11:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
EOT Tourist Licence number: 0829K91000569501
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, our chartered flight or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page
There is no better way to explore the coastline and discover deserted bays and coves with their translucent water to add to the overall enjoyment of your holiday. Small boats and speedboats can be pre-booked with our UK office prior to departure and we recommend early reservations, especially in July and August, as availability is limited.
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack*
- Maid service 3 hours per day 6 day(s) per week
- Linen change 2 day(s) per week
- Breakfast service 6 day(s) per week*
Available on REQUEST at an additional cost
- Cook service
* Welcome pack- Guests may contact the concierge in advance with their pre-arrival shopping list
* Breakfast service- Breakfast service: Continental and/or cooked breakfast will be prepared and served 6 days per week between 8.30-10.30am. The cost of ingredients is not included and is to be settled locally.
- Taverna & Beach bars Kalamaki 1.2km
- Local shops and restaurants Old Perithia 1km
- Shops, restaurants and bars St Stephano 10km
- Restaurants, bars, supermarkets and nightlife Kassiopi 4.6km
- Tavernas and water sports Avlaki 6.7km
- Akaravi 6.7 km
- St Spyridon 4.2km
- Corfu Aiport 39.7km
Corfu’s north coast, where the lower slopes of its highest mountain Pantocrator sink below the waves, is gentler than the north-east, and provides excellent bathing too. The stretch between Kalamaki and St. Spiridion faces the mountains of Albania stacked up across the straits; it is quiet and user-friendly, yet close enough to buzzing towns like Kassiopi and Roda for tastes of a party atmosphere. A holiday in Perithia, puts you in the island’s oldest village, sitting three kilometres behind and well above the coast, about half-way to Pantocrator’s summit.