Kalamaki Bay House
Kalamaki, Perithia & Agios Ioannis, Corfu, Greece
- Superb sea views
- Large heatable infinity pool
- Exquisitely furnished
About the villa
With various terraces furnished for al fresco dining, lounging and sundowners, and with fantastic views along the coast and across the sea to mountains of Albania, this luxury villa in Corfu is beautifully designed with fine attention to detail. Using a calm colour palette in soft tones of clay and chalk, the large, light and luxurious rooms are all stylishly furnished, with plump cushioned sofas and chunky rustic wood in the spacious sitting room, a smart white state-of-the-art kitchen diner, and a well-equipped media room with a library of books and DVDs.
The chic master suite has French doors on to its own private terrace and, offering flexibility for families or groups of friends, each of the four twin bedrooms can be made up for use as a super king size bed. In the hillside, tree-shaded gardens, a twelve metre infinity pool is placed to enjoy the splendid views, joined by a pool house with kitchenette and outdoor shower.
Owner managed and offering concierge services, the villa is just 1km from Kalamaki’s long sandy beach, and within easy reach of livelier Kassiopi. Situated next door and under the same ownership is sister property ACACIA HOUSE, sleeping 6 and linked by a path and a gate. Renting both houses together is the perfect solution for large groups, with luxury accommodation for up to 16 guests and ample provision for al fresco dining for the whole party at Kalamaki Bay House.
"What a stunning house, beautiful interiors, beautiful views, absolutely everything and more than we hoped for. A great holiday in a great house."
"Brilliant holiday at short notice."
- Large sitting room with fireplace opening onto front and back terraces
- Two twin bedrooms (can be made up as Super king size) opening onto main front terrace, each with shower room en suite
- Dining area
- Master double bedroom (super king size bed) with bathroom en suite and separate shower opening to terrace
- Twin bedroom (can be made as Super king size) with shower room and Juliet balcony
Lower Ground Floor
- Media room with comfortable seating
- Utility room
- Second master bedroom (Super king size) with bathroom en suite and private terrace
- Built-in barbecue
- Air conditioning throughout
- Ceiling fans
- Hifi with CD player and MP3 connection in sitting room
- iPod dock
- Satellite TV (limited English speaking channels)
- DVD Player
- Blu-Ray player
- Xbox 360
- Selection of books
- American fridge/freezer
- Nespresso machine
- Ice maker
- Wine fridge
PRIVATE INFINITY POOL
- 12m x 5m
- 0.75m x 2.1m deep
- Built-in steps
- Pool house with WC and outdoor shower
The villa can be rented with or without its next-door sister property Acacia House, which can accommodate a further 6 guests, making 16 in total. Please ask your travel expert for details.
Please advise how you would like the beds to be made up on booking.
The owner of the property you are staying in will either visit you on arrival or will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
EOT Tourist Licence number: 0829K10000407301
FLIGHTSBook your seats on our CV charter flight from Gatwick. We can also organise charter flights from most regional airports to Corfu to suit your requirements. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack*
- Maid service 6 hours per day 6 day(s) per week
- Linen change 2 day(s) per week
- Breakfast service 6 day(s) per week*
Available on request at an additional cost
- Cook service
Welcome pack : Guests may contact the concierge in advance with their pre-arrival shopping list
Breakfast service: Continental and/or cooked breakfast will be prepared and served 6 days per week between 8.30-10.30am. The cost of ingredients is not included and is to be settled locally.
- Taverna & Beach bar Kalamaki 1.2km
- Water sports & Tavernas Avlaki 6.7km
- Local shops and restaurants Old Perithia 1km
- Shops, restaurants and bars St Stephano 10km
- Restaurants, bars, supermarkets and nightlife Kassiopi 4.6km
- Akaravi 6.7 km
- St Spyridon 4.2km
- Corfu Town 44km
Corfu’s north coast, where the lower slopes of its highest mountain Pantocrator sink below the waves, is gentler than the north-east, and provides excellent bathing too. The stretch between Kalamaki and St. Spiridion faces the mountains of Albania stacked up across the straits; it is quiet and user-friendly, yet close enough to buzzing towns like Kassiopi and Roda for tastes of a party atmosphere. A holiday in Perithia, puts you in the island’s oldest village, sitting three kilometres behind and well above the coast, about half-way to Pantocrator’s summit.