From £4,514 week
Villa Le Paradis
- Large lawned gardens
- Cinema room
- Children's play area
About the villa
Spacious and manicured lawns encircle the charming Villa Le Paradis. Studded with cypress spires, shaded with olive trees, divided by a long lavender bank and surrounded by woodland greenery, they are home to a little seating area for sundowners or a quiet read; a shaded dining area, served by a gas barbecue; a play area for children, and a pool hemmed with loungers. Within the well-equipped villa, contemporary styling complements traditional features, with whitewashed roof rafters over décor and furnishings in soft greys and earth tones. The house has a cinema room with big sofas in bright red and play area on the same level and, on the ground floor, an open-plan living space combines kitchen, dining and sitting areas, and opens out to a covered breakfast terrace.
A double bedroom shares this level, and two staircases lead to three bedrooms on the upper floor, a double in the right-hand wing and, in the left, the master suite and a children’s room with mini-chairs and bunk beds. With WiFi and air conditioning, this lovely house is a short drive from Aix-en-Provence and Venelle village, and within an hour of Cassis beaches.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR - ACCESSIBLE FROM THE KITCHEN AREA DOWN A STAIRCASE
- Cinema room
- Utility room
- Double room with free standing bath
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining room with study area
First Floor RIGHT WING-ACCESS FROM HALLWAY BY A STAIRCASE
- Double bedroom with shower room
FIRST FLOOR LEFT WING - access from kitchen area by a staircase
- Master double bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Children's room with bunk beds and ensuite bathroom
- Please note the left and right wing first floor bedrooms are only accessible by separate staircases
- Gas Weber barbecue
- 40" Television with Satellite channels ( Astra Freeview)
- Blu-Ray player
- Sonos sound system
- Cinema room
- Air Conditioning (centralised system which presets the temperature for the whole house)
- 10m x 5m
- 0.3m x 2m deep
- Built-in steps
- Please note the pool will be open from May to the end of October.
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- American fridge/freezer
Please note the bunk beds in the children bedroom are only suitable for children and not adults.
Please note there is a charge of €100 for any check-in after 20.00.
An English speaking CV representative in France will visit you and will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00 Departure by 10:00
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 3 hours per day 2 day(s) per week
Available on Request
- Cook Service Cook service is available on request, subject to availability at an additional cost (payable locally) and needs to be booked well in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Aix-en-Provence centre for shops, restaurants 6kms
- Baker, Butcher's shop, tobacconist and newsagent, many restaurants and shopping mall in Venelle Village 8.5 kms
PLACES OF INTEREST
- Aix-en-Provence centre with Aix-en-Provence music festival and many other attractions 6km (10 minutes drive)
- Salon-de-Provence 40km
- Luberon 60km
- Bonnieux 50km
- Gordes 80km
- Cassis 60kms (45 minutes drive away)
- Plage de la Grande mer
- Plage du Corton
- Plage de l'Arène
- 35kms Marseille airport
If you are looking for sun-soaked olive groves, carpets of lavender, sunflower fields, Roman ruins, and gently trellised vines, Provence villa holidays deliver. The region’s blue skies, mountainous landscapes, and photogenic seascapes inspired Van Gogh and Cézanne, and continue to seduce visitors in towns like Aix-en-Provence and Arles. Add the vibrant street markets, gourmet foods—like truffles and chestnuts—and some of the world’s best wines from Châteauneuf-du-Pape, and you have yourself one seriously epicurean destination.
Find out more about Provence