From £4,435 week
Bastide des Alpilles
- Mountain views
- Walk to shops and restaurants
- Historic towns nearby
About the villa
Nestled in lovely gardens edged with mature trees, this very attractive villa is imbued with an air of calm relaxation. Within the fully air-conditioned house, the style is one of effortless elegance. The sitting room, furnished in cream and gold, is open through an archway to a traditional dining room, and is flooded with light from huge double doors, opening on to a sunbathing terrace which overlooks the swimming pool. With terracotta tiled floors and contemporary appliances, the kitchen leads out to a covered al fresco dining area. And a double bedroom at ground level offers privacy and comfort including a private terrace, en suite shower room, and its own kitchenette.
Occupying the upper floor are three further bedrooms, all attractively designed with understated country-house décor. Bastide des Alpilles is well maintained and superbly placed for local amenities. Barely four minutes from the best bakery in St. Remy, it is within a ten minute stroll of the town’s shops, restaurants and markets, and an easy drive from Avignon, Les Baux and several Michelin-starred restaurants.
- Entrance hall
- Dining room
- Sitting room
- Utility room
- Double bedroom suite with anteroom with kitchenette and single chairbed, bedroom with queen size bed and en suite Italian shower with access to a private terrace
- Two double bedrooms
- Bathroom with Italian shower
- Separate WC
- One master suite with queen bed and spacious en suite bathroom with bath & shower.
- Barbecue (gas)
- Sky TV package
- DVD Player
- Music system
- Telephone with free calls to landlines in Europe and North America as well as North American cell phones
- Air conditioning throughout
- American fridge/freezer
- Coffee machine
- 8m x 4m
- 1.8m x 1.8m deep
- Built-in steps
- Pool towels
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
Please note that an extra single bed is available on a request basis in the anteroom of the ground floor double bedroom suite. Suitable for an extra child.
Please note there are lower occupancy rates for 2 people on the following dates and this will only include accommodation on the ground floor . All other bedrooms will be locked off.
Arrival from 16:00 Departure by 10:00
For arrivals after 19:00 please notify CV Villas as a charge may apply.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
FLIGHTSCV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 3 hours per day 1 day(s) per week
- Linen change once a week on arrival day, (extra changes available on request for an additional charge).
available on request
- COOK SERVICE Cook service is available on request, subject to availability at an additional cost (payable locally) and needs to be booked well in advance to avoid disappointment.
- DELUXE CONCIERGE SERVICE For an additional fee (500€ per week) payable locally guests can benefit from the following: Complimentary pre-arrival shopping service (cost of groceries and beverages not included); complimentary cold arrival dinner to be left at property (a pasta dish or cold chicken and salads); breakfast delivery on first morning of croissants, pain au chocolat and newspaper and, in addition, an orientation tour of the area if requested. Unlimited concierge service is also included in this package to enhance your holiday experience. The concierge could arrange the following services and experiences: Babysitting • Ironing Service • Restaurant reservations (essential in mid and high-season): you will receive a list of our favourite restaurants with approximate costs • Taxi bookings • Private Golf • Guided Vineyard Tours • Photographer for group/individual photos • Bike Hire • Boat trips from Marseille • Kayaking/Canoeing • Quad Biking • Horse Riding • Doctor's Appointment • Vet Appointment • Hairdresser at home • Beauty Treatments at home (massage, manicure, pedicure, facial). In order to secure these services booking in advance is recommended.
- Local shops and boulangerie within 4 minute walk into St. Remy
- Further shops, restaurants and markets in St.Remy from 10 minute walk.
places of interest
- St. Remy de Provence 0.75 km
- Les Baux 13km
- Avignon 23km
- Nimes 35km
- Arles 40 km
- Avignon 23 km
- Nimes 38 km
- Avignon TGV 20km
If you are looking for sun-soaked olive groves, carpets of lavender, sunflower fields, Roman ruins, and gently trellised vines, Provence villa holidays deliver. The region’s blue skies, mountainous landscapes, and photogenic seascapes inspired Van Gogh and Cézanne, and continue to seduce visitors in towns like Aix-en-Provence and Arles. Add the vibrant street markets, gourmet foods—like truffles and chestnuts—and some of the world’s best wines from Châteauneuf-du-Pape, and you have yourself one seriously epicurean destination.
Find out more about Provence