- Peaceful location
- Walk to a restaurant
- Contemporary design
About the villa
A wonderful choice for families or groups of friends, this former farmhouse displays its traditional roots with a pantiled roof and multiple green-shuttered windows, yet gives a hint of its new persona with tall topiary planters, flanking six sets of French doors as smart sentinels. Indoors, there is rather less of the past and a fabulous emphasis on the present, with pale stone floors and painted beams framing very contemporary furnishings and facilities. In the villa’s five bedrooms, white walls and soft neutrals highlight bright and quirky artworks.
The ground floor is a monochrome masterpiece, where a super-sleek kitchen, complete with breakfast bar, adjoins a stylishly uncluttered dining hall; the cool and chic sitting room is complemented by a TV snug; and all open out to the broad terrace, with its al fresco dining area overlooking the gardens. Long lawns surround the swimming pool, with trees and shrubs providing dappled shade for leisurely lunches at the poolside patio. And, with a couple of restaurants in Mas Blanc des Alpilles, a walkable 1km away, the villa is 5km from St.Rémy and within 25km of Arles and Avignon.
- Entrance hall
- Living room and Dining area opening to the garden
- TV snug
- Double/Twin(king size bed) bedroom with air conditioning and bathroom en suite (access to the garden)
- Shower room and WC
- Master Double/Twin bedroom with bathroom en suite (Walk-in shower and bath), dressing room and air conditioning
- Double/twin (king size bed) bedroom with bathroom en suite
- Two twin bedrooms
- Satellite TV (limited English speaking channels)
- CD player
- Library of DVD's and CD's
- Video player
- Bose Surround Sound System
- Air conditioning in two of the bedrooms
- Steam Oven
- Two american Refrigerator/Freezers
- Dolce Gusto coffee machine
- 10m x 5m
- 2.5m x 2.5m deep
- Built-in steps
- Pool towels
- The pool is open between the 5th May- 22nd September.
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Iron & ironing board
An English speaking CV representative in France will visit you and will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00 Departure by 10:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
Service & Staffing
- Light maid service once mid week, 4 hours
- Linen change once a week on arrival day (Extra changes available on request for an additional charge)
- Welcome pack
Available on Request
- COOK SERVICE Cook service is available on request, subject to availability at an additional cost (payable locally) and needs to be booked well in advance to avoid disappointment.
- DELUXE CONCIERGE SERVICE*
* For an additional fee (500€ per week) payable locally guests can benefit from a deluxe concierge service which includes the following:
- Pre-arrival shopping service ( cost of groceries and beverages not included).
- Cold arrival dinner to be left at property (A pasta dish or cold chicken and salads)
- Breakfast delivery on first morning of croissants, pain au chocolat and newspaper and in addition an orientation tour of the area if requested
Babysitting • Ironing Service • Restaurant reservations (essential in mid and high-season), you will receive a list of our favourite restaurants with approximate costs • Taxi bookings • Private Golf • Guided Vineyard Tours • Photographer for group/individual photos • Bike Hire • Boat trips from Marseille • Kayaking/Canoeing • Quad Biking • Horse Riding • Doctor's Appointment • Vet Appointment • Hairdresser at home • Beauty Treatments at home (massage, manicure, pedicure, facial)
In order to secure these services booking in advance is recommended.
- Two restaurants (one of which is also a bar) in Mas Blanc des Alpilles 1km
- Golf in Mouries 9km
PLACES OF INTEREST
- St. Remy de Provence 5km
- Les Baux 7km
- Avignon 23km
- Nimes 35km
- Arles 20 km
- 40km Sainte Maries de la Mer
- Avignon 28km
- Nimes 38km
- Marseilles 70km
- Avignon TGV 20km
If you are looking for sun-soaked olive groves, carpets of lavender, sunflower fields, Roman ruins, and gently trellised vines, Provence villa holidays deliver. The region’s blue skies, mountainous landscapes, and photogenic seascapes inspired Van Gogh and Cézanne, and continue to seduce visitors in towns like Aix-en-Provence and Arles. Add the vibrant street markets, gourmet foods—like truffles and chestnuts—and some of the world’s best wines from Châteauneuf-du-Pape, and you have yourself one seriously epicurean destination.