From £5,414 per week
Mas des Cypres
- Countryside setting
- Heated pool
- Contemporary design
About the villa
Nestled in Provence’s countryside, Mas des Cypres is a mixture of traditional charm with modern facilities, a perfect villa for families or friends alike considering a holiday away from it all. With a cypress tree lined driveway, this property boasts extensive gardens, a private heated pool with plenty of sun loungers, and a terrace with a barbecue for al fresco dining. The contemporary interior furnishings of the property contrast perfectly with the exterior country style of a classic French maison with its climber-cloaked walls and numerous outdoor areas for guests to relax and enjoy the spectacular setting.
This three-storey villa has an entrance hall, an open-plan kitchen and dining room, a well-appointed sitting room, and a cloakroom on the ground floor. Upstairs, the master double bedroom suite with private bathroom can be found, as well as a double bedroom with bathroom en suite, a twin bedroom that can be made as double, and a double bedroom, both with en suite shower rooms. The second floor is made up of two double bedrooms with shower rooms en suite. Mas des Cypres is 2km from the Thouzon Cave in Le Thor and a short drive from the towns of Velleron and Saint-Saturnin-lès-Avignon.
- Entrance hall
- Sitting room
- Utility room
- Large open-plan kitchen and dining room
- Master double bedroom with en suite bathroom and overhead shower
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite
- Twin bedroom (can be made as double) with sofa bed and shower room en suite
- Double bedroom with bathroom en suite and separate shower
- 2 Double bedrooms with shower rooms en suite
- Gas Barbecue
- DVD Player
- Blu-Ray player
- CD player
- iPod dock
- TV room
GAMES & SPORTS
- Table tennis
- Pool games
- 5 bikes (4 adult, 1 children)
- Tennis court at Le Thor 4.3km
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- American fridge/freezer
- Food processor
Service & Staffing
- Maid service 2 hours a day from Monday to Friday including changeover day
- Linen and Towel change for two weeks stay on changeover day
- Bathroom amenities
- Welcome pack
available on request
- Laundry service*
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping*
- Fresh cut flowers on arrival*
- Wine delivery*
- Cook service*
* Available on request at an additional charge.
Pool heating is included for 2021
Arrival from 16:00. Departure by 10:00.
- Le Thor 4.3km
- Velleron 4.7km
- Saint-Saturnin-lès-Avignon 5km
- Pernes-les-Fontaines 7.5km
- L'Isle-sur-la-Sourge 9.5km
PLACES OF INTEREST
- Grottes de Thouzon 2km
- Marseille 100km
- Avignon Airport 14km
- Nimes Airport 70km
- Marseille Airport 74km
- Montpellier Airport 112km
- Avignon TGV station 21km
If you are looking for sun-soaked olive groves, carpets of lavender, sunflower fields, Roman ruins, and gently trellised vines, Provence villa holidays deliver. The region’s blue skies, mountainous landscapes, and photogenic seascapes inspired Van Gogh and Cézanne, and continue to seduce visitors in towns like Aix-en-Provence and Arles. Add the vibrant street markets, gourmet foods—like truffles and chestnuts—and some of the world’s best wines from Châteauneuf-du-Pape, and you have yourself one seriously epicurean destination.
Find out more about Provence.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.