Le Mas D'Isabelle
- Walk to shops and restaurants
- Large heatable pool
- Bright, airy living areas
About the villa
A splendid driveway lined with palms is the introduction to this sensitively restored Provencal ‘mas’. With its soft green window shutters, leafy pergola-shaded terrace, and long lawns punctuated with terracotta planters and tightly trimmed trees, the villa is a blissful blend of past and present comfort. Tastefully furnished interiors include a large and well-equipped kitchen with doors leading out to the dining terrace; a comfortable and quietly stylish living room, focused on an open fireplace; and three lovely bedrooms, each flooded with light from big windows, and fitted with an air conditioning / heating system.
A swimming pool, twelve metres long, takes pride of place in the garden, privately screened with hedges and served by a pool house with shower and fridge. A walkable 1km away from the villa’s semi-rural setting, the pretty village of Mollege has local shops and a couple of good restaurants. There are bikes for hire and pavement cafés for people-watching in historic St. Remy. And Les Baux, Avignon and L’Isle sur la Sorgue are all within 30km for easy discovery.
"Very nice villa surrounded by fields. As it was the owners' home it had a good atmosphere. We were pleased to be able to walk to a very good restaurant in the village which made for very nice relaxed evenings."
- Entrance hall
- Sitting/dining room with fireplace which opens on to a side terrace
- Small double bedroom
- Small twin bedroom (children's room)
- Master double bedroom with en suite shower room
- DVD Player
- CD player
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Coffee machine
- Nespresso machine
- 12m x 5m
- 1m x 2m deep
- Built-in steps
- Heatable on request - £245 per week
- Pool fridge
- Pool house with WC and shower room
- Pool towels
- Please note that pool heating will usually bring the water temperature up to approximately 10 degrees higher than the night time temperature. As such in early or late season if the nights time temperatures are low, guests may still find the pool feels cold despite heating.
- Pool heating is included from the 7 July-31 August on a request basis. Outside these dates, charges will apply.
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
It is extremely important to check-in before 18:00 on Saturday arrivals. Later check-in may incur extra cost.
Arrival from 16:00 (& not later than 18:00), Departure by 10:00
For arrivals after 19:00 please notify CV Villas as a charge may apply.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 3 hours per day 2 day(s) per week
- Linen change 1 day(s) per week*
* Linen changed on arrival day. Additional changes available on request for an extra charge
- Local shopping and two restaurants Molleges which is walking distance from the property
- Tennis Eygalieres 4km
- Golf Maussane
- Bicycle rental St-Remy 12km
PLACES OF INTEREST
- Les Baux-de-Provence 18km
- Isle Sur La Sorgue 22km
- Avignon 29km
- Arles 35km
- Nimes 56km
- Camargue 60km
- Aix-en-Provence 62km
- Nimes 55km
- Marseille 65km
- Avignon TGV 25km
If you are looking for sun-soaked olive groves, carpets of lavender, sunflower fields, Roman ruins, and gently trellised vines, Provence villa holidays deliver. The region’s blue skies, mountainous landscapes, and photogenic seascapes inspired Van Gogh and Cézanne, and continue to seduce visitors in towns like Aix-en-Provence and Arles. Add the vibrant street markets, gourmet foods—like truffles and chestnuts—and some of the world’s best wines from Châteauneuf-du-Pape, and you have yourself one seriously epicurean destination.
Find out more about Provence