St Lucia, Caribbean
- Cook service included
- Fabulous sea views
- One of the finest villas in the Caribbean
About the villa
Perched atop Trouya Pointe, The Morne Trulah Estate is surrounded by seven lush acres of tropical gardens with panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea. To the North, the living area flows seamlessly into an outdoor covered lounge area framed by breath-taking views of Rodney Bay and Pigeon Island. A cozy nook inside the main living area features a 60-inch Sony Bravia television, Yamaha surround sound, Apple TV, high speed WiFi and a piano. While just off the fully equipped kitchen, is the dining area, both of which have 180 degree water views. If you prefer to leave the cooking to the professionals, your private chef will be happy to serve you on the West Deck, the Pool Deck or lay a picnic for you on the croquet lawn, which can also be used for tennis, bowling or private events.
The villa accommodates up to 8 people in four suites each with its own water views, canopied king-sized beds, sitting area, air conditioning, private deck and en suite bathrooms with rain showers. The Northeast Suite features a private, wraparound deck with an outdoor soaking tub, surrounded by its very own white sand “beach”– a great spot to relax or for kids to play. From the beach, guests can enter the impressive 55-foot infinity, saltwater pool to spend an afternoon swimming, relaxing or dining on the pool deck enjoying the wonderful views over Rodney Bay.
- North East Suite: Super king size double bedroom (king size bed) with shower room en suite and private deck (including open air bath)
- North West Suite: Super king size double bedroom (king size bed) with shower room en suite and private wrap-around deck
- South East Suite: Double bedroom (4 poster super king size double bed) with shower room en suite opening to private deck
- South West Suite: Double bedroom (4 poster super king size double bed) with shower room en suite opening to private private deck
- Dining room
- Living room opening to terraces
- Air conditioning
PRIVATE INFINITY POOL
- 16.76m x 7.62m
- 2.75m deep
- Ladder Access
- Beach entry
- Pool deck equipped for dining for up to 24 people
- Bathroom amenities
- Croquet Lawn (can also be used for tennis/bowling)
- Vegetable, herb and fruit garden with exotic fruits
- Private nature trail
- Concierge service
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Fenced villa
The great advantage of a Caribbean villa holiday is that holidays can commence on any day and duration is also flexible. The minimum stay is 5 nights, so villas can be booked for 8, 9, 10, 11 nights etc. Special conditions apply for Christmas and New Year. Please enquire for a full tailor-made quotation.
Stays of minimum 7 nights are required between Friday 20 December 2019 - 05 January 2020 or 18 December 2020 - 03 January 2021. 7 night stays should be EITHER Christmas or New Year. Stays of more than 7 nights but less than 14 nights are accepted if the stay also spans either Christmas or New Year.
100% cancellation fee applies for any booking cancelled 60 days or less before departure for travel between December 15th - April 14th inclusive for both 2019 and 2020. For all other periods 100% cancellation fee applies for any booking cancelled 45 days or less before departure.
4 night minimum stay in the summer season and 7 nights in the winter season (apart from periods of special events).
The owner of the property you are staying in will either visit you on arrival or will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 15:00. Departure by 12:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
Service & Staffing
- Chef service*
- Maid service 6 hours per day 6 day(s) per week*
- Team of gardeners
* Chef service: to prepare and serve the evening meal as required. 3 nights service per week included in high season, 1 night service per week in low season (cost of food and drinks is not included and is payable locally with 15% service charge is payable locally).
* Maid service: 2 housekeepers who alternate and provide housekeeping service for 6 days a week from 0830 to 1500 hrs as required. The housekeeping staff are available to cook breakfast and lunch as required.
- Corinth 2.4km
- Rodney Bay 5.2km
Places of Interest
- Rodney Bay Marina 5.5km
- Cap Estate 8.8km
- Castries 8.1km
- Hewanorra 64.3km
Part of the Windward Islands chain in the Eastern Caribbean, St. Lucia’s shores are met by both the Caribbean Sea and Atlantic Ocean. This little isle packs a lot into her forty three by twenty two kilometres. Rainforest hills lead down from the Pitons to the sea, where marine reserves protect the habitat of tropical fish and migrating whales. A lively party scene around Rodney Bay contrasts with unhurried beach life at Reduit Beach. Away from the coast the emphasis is on eco-tourism—activities including hiking and biking encourage visitors on a St. Lucia holiday to explore the interior.
Find out more about St Lucia