St Lucia, Caribbean
- Chef style kitchen with an Italian pizza oven
- Walk to the beach
- Access to 33-foot powerboat with skipper 2 days a week
About the villa
A magical mix of Caribbean cool, Italian flair and touches of rustic chic, Villa Susanna is a glorious one-off, served by a team of staff. With interiors as calm and uncluttered as its gardens are bright and luxuriant, the villa’s dark wood floors meet timber terraces through full window walls, blurring the edges of indoor/outdoor living; while its three acres of oceanfront grounds are liberally sprinkled with lawns and patios furnished for peaceful idling. A bridge crosses the infinity pool to a gorgeous gazebo look-out point, and a footpath leads to the sand and pebble Trou Rolland cove, thoughtfully equipped for beach barbecues.
In a great layout for groups, the villa comprises five buildings, the largest housing a modern breakfast kitchen open to an al fresco dining terrace, and a huge split level living room with raftered ceiling, arty lighting, big sofas and a refectory table. With a good mix of twin, king and four-poster rooms, all with TV and air conditioning, there is one guest apartment near the main house, and each of three cottages has two en suite bedrooms connected by a living room with wet bar, the master cottage enjoying a private sun deck with Jacuzzi.
- Entrance hall
- Sitting/dining room
- Laundry room
Amber Flamboyant Cottage
YELLOW HELICONIA COTTAGE
WHITE FRAGIPANI COTTAGE ( SLIGHTLY LOWER LEVEL)
TRAVELLERS PALM APARTMENT
- Double bedroom (queen size bed) with shower room en suite
- DVD Player
- CD player
- iPod docks
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Ceiling fans
Private Infinity Pool
- 20m x 10m
- 1.5m x 2.5m deep
- Outside of Amber Flamboyant Cottage there is a small Jacuzzi and outside shower and room to relax on two loungers
- Infinity Pools: Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website
- Concierge service
- Iron & Ironing Board
Service & Staffing
- Cook service*
- Housekeeping service up to 6 hours per day 6 day(s) per week
- Use of a 33 ft speedboat twice a week ( Tuesday and Thursday)
- Pool man
* 5 days a week (breakfast and lunch only) – Evening dinner service can be arranged at an additional fee.
Please note there is a friendly cat at the property.
A refundable security deposit of US$3000.00 is to be paid upon arrival.
Arrival from 15.00. Departure by 10:00
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
- Path from house leads to the sandy/pebble Trou Rolland beach equipped with barbecue and tables