St Lucia, Caribbean
Set in a prime panoramic location, this beautifully appointed villa with extensive grounds and magnificent sea views offers plenty of space for socialising inside and out, and excellent cook service. The beach just a five minute drive away.
- Large pool with a swim-up bar
- Master Suite with plunge pool
- Close proximity to the Greg Norman-designed 18-hole golf
About the villa
Located at the prime location of Sea Breeze Hills in Cap State with uninterrupted sea views, this beautiful villa has generously-sized communal spaces for socialising, but also offers space and privacy, making it an excellent property for both families and groups of friends. The blend of contemporary and Caribbean styles can be seen throughout the villa, extending to the living and dining area and out to the pool and deck area. There is a well-equipped kitchen, where Alina the housekeeper prepares delicious local dishes, and a large airy open plan living/dining room opening out to a veranda furnished with an outdoor lounge and dining area. The veranda leads on to a lawned garden with plunge pool and sun loungers, a relaxing alternative to the main private pool with a swim up bar. There are four bedrooms, two doubles and two twin bedrooms, all with shower rooms en suite. The largest double bedroom has French doors which open directly to the plunge pool, ideal perhaps for couples travelling as part of a larger group.
Steps lead down from the house to the sunny terrace into which is sunk the large free form private pool with swim up bar, perfect for lazy days in the sun. Use binoculars and follow birds, boats and any other sea life or enjoy an evening sunset over the green ravine and neighbouring island Martinique as twilight falls. Beaches, golf, shops, bars and restaurants can all be found within 5km of the villa, while Rodney Bay is just 6.5km away.
- Sitting room with dining area opening to terrace
- Master Double bedroom (super king size 4 poster bed) with en suite bathroom, with kitchenette and access to private plunge pool
- Twin bedroom (can be made up as super king size bed) with shower room en suite
- Twin bedroom (can be made as super king size bed with shower room en suite
- Double bedroom (super king size) bed
- Cable TV
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Ceiling fans
Private Infinity Pool
- 13m x 2.45m
- 1.2m x 1.5m deep
- Built-in steps
- Swim up bar
- Plunge pool off Master bedroom
- Adventure trail leading to waterfront with rock pools and sea channels teeming with sea life
- Concierge service
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Security system
Service & Staffing
- Maid service 7 hours per day 6 day(s) per week
- Cook service*
* Monday to Saturday, 0830 hrs - 1530 hrs.
Grocery shopping is available for a small charge. Cost of food and drinks is not included and is payable locally.
Certified for Covid-19 by the St Lucia Board of Health.
The great advantage of a Caribbean villa holiday is that holidays can commence on any day and duration is also flexible. The minimum stay is 5 nights, so villas can be booked for 8, 9, 10, 11 nights etc. Special conditions apply for Christmas and New Year. Please enquire for a full tailor-made quotation.
A refundable security deposit of US$1500 is to be paid upon arrival.
Stays of minimum 7 nights are required over Christmas and New year.
For parties up to 2 people, one bedroom will be available, up to 4 people two bedrooms will be available, up to 6 three bedrooms will be available. This does not apply for the Christmas and New Year period.
100% cancellation fee applies for any booking cancelled 60 days or less before departure for travel between December 15th - April 14th inclusive for both 2021 and 2022. For all other periods 100% cancellation fee applies for any booking cancelled 45 days or less before departure.
This property can host weddings of up to 40 people
The owner of the property you are staying in will either visit you on arrival or will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 15.00. Departure by 12.00.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
We can arrange your airport transfers for a smooth start to your holiday. Pre-booking is required.
- Golf, windsurfing less than 1km
- Championship golf course 3.5km
- Watersports in Rodney Bay 4km
- Petrol station 1.5km
- Shops and restaurants Rodney Bay Marina 2.5km
- Supermarket 3km
- Shops, bars and restaurants 5.5km Gros Islet
- Rodney Bay 6.5km
- Case en Bas Beach, Smuggler’s Cove, Anse Du Cap beach, Anse Becune less than 1km
- Pigeon Island 2 km
- Plantation Beach 3km
- Reduit Beach 4km
- Smuggler’s Cove Beach 5km
- Reduit Beach 7.5km
- George F.L. Charles airport (SLU) 16km
- Hewanorra (UVF) 71.5km