Arc en Ciel
St Lucia, Caribbean
- Walk to the beach
- Infinity pool leading to a romantic stone cave
- Master bedroom with plunge pool
About the villa
This beautiful house, with almost every room opening to outside space, is perfectly designed for seamless indoor/outdoor tropical living. On the ground floor there is a well-equipped kitchen with a walkway leading through to a spacious living/dining room. Here, French doors open to a balcony with soft seating, which leads on to the upper level gazebo furnished for al fresco dining overlooking the pool. Also on the ground floor there is the exceptional master suite with en suite bathroom with Jacuzzi bath and separate rain shower, a private balcony with exceptional views of Petit Piton as well as a private pool and sundeck in a secluded enclosed garden area. This really is a decadent suite for a couple celebrating a special occasion. Completing the ground floor are two further double bedrooms, both with bathrooms with Jacuzzi baths and separate showers en suite, and access to a private balcony or patio. Stairs lead down to the lower ground floor where there are two twin bedrooms with bathrooms en suite, including Jacuzzi baths and separate showers, as well as doors opening to a terrace or balcony. A family room completes the lower ground floor, which opens out to the pool terrace. Outside, the large private infinity pool wraps around one corner of the property, a waterfall and shady natural stone grotto adding interest and offering shelter from the sun. The two storey gazebo and sun deck is accessed by a bridge across the pool, the lower half furnished with sun loungers and allowing guests to slip straight into the water. The Sugar Beach Resort is just 0.5km away, where you’ll find a spa, bars and restaurants and two white sand beaches, while Soufriere is just a short drive from the house.
- Great Room – large living and dining room with patio leading to spectacular dining gazebo
- Master Double bedroom with King size bed and bathroom en suite with Jacuzzi and separate shower, opening to a private sun deck with plunge pool in enclosed garden area
- 2 Double bedrooms with King size beds opening to patio, each with bathrooms en suite with Jacuzzi and separate shower
- Utility room
Lower pool level
- TV room
- 2 Twin bedrooms with bathroom en suite (Jacuzzi bath) and separate shower
- Covered dining patio with bar and fridge
- DVD Player
- CD player
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Ceiling fans
Private Infinity Pool
- 15m x 10m
- Built-in steps
- Pool wraps around the property and features a waterfall along with a shaded stone grotto
- Concierge service
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Ironing Board
Service & Staffing
- Maid service 7 days a week, and assistant maid 7 days a week 0700 hrs - 1400 hrs and 1700 hrs - 2100 hrs
- Chef service 7 days a week*
- Laundry service
* Food and drink not included and payable locally. Some staff are resident in a cottage in the gardens at the villa not overlooking the pool or terrace.
A refundable security deposit of US$3000 is to be paid upon arrival.
A head tax is payable locally at the property in cash: approximately USD6 per day per person aged 17 and up & USD3 per day per person aged 12 - 16.
Please note all bedrooms are accessed externally. For parties up to 6 people, two bedrooms will be closed. This does not apply for Christmas and New Year period.
The villa concierge will visit on arrival and will be available by telephone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 15.00. Departure by 10.00.
Places of Interest
- Malgretoute 10km
- Diamond Botanical Gardens 12.5km
- Tet Paul Nature Trail 6.8km
- Toraille Waterfall 14km
- Hewanorra Airport (UVF) 25.7km
- George F.L. Charles Airport (SLU) 58km