- Magnificent sea views
- Beautiful pool
- Close to beach, shops and restaurants
About the villa
This pretty villa is perfectly located for a quiet beach break, with idyllic little Passa beach only a 400m walk from the property and a restaurant just a little further. Sitting at the foot of a hillside less than 2km from Perigali, Kallisto is one of four villas. The local architect has created a wonderful blend of traditional and modern resulting in an attractive and extremely comfortable property. There is a light and spacious living room with dining area and kitchen, which opens out to a sunny terrace. On the same floor you’ll find the en suite master bedroom with four poster bed, simply but stunningly decorated, which leads out to a furnished terrace through wide sliding doors.
Raised Ground Floor
- Master double bedroom with four poster bed, shower room en suite opening out to terrace
- Open plan living/dining and kitchen area opening to terrace
Lower Ground Floor
- Built-in barbecue
- Perpetration area
- Satellite TV (limited English speaking channels)
- DVD Player
- Bluetooth speaker
- Air conditioning throughout
- 8m x 4.5m - 6m
- 1.8m deep
- Ladder Access
- Pool towels
Please note that the upper terrace slightly overhangs one end of the pool. There are wide gaps in the railings.
EOT Tourist Licence number: MHTE 0831K91000535501
- Restaurant in Keramidaki 600m
- Mini-market/bakery Perigiali 1.3km
- 3 Tavernas between Perigiali and Nidri
- Shops, restaurants, cafes, sailing, stand up paddle boarding, kayaking, windsurfing, boat hire, ferries to Meganissi in Nidri 2.8km
- Lefkas Town and marina 13km
- Sivota 18.2km
- Vassiliki (wind and kite surfing) 24km
- Preveza 33km
- Corfu (via ferry and then 125 km from Igoumenitsa)
- Patras Araxos 216km
- Thessaloniki 405km
In the Ionian family of islands, Lefkada is the black sheep. For a start, it is connected to the mainland by a causeway and bridge, and so does not have to rely on ferries. Unlike the rest of the archipelago, it was conquered by the Ottoman Empire, and pronounced Turkish influences give it more in common with the mainland. Lefkada holidays take you to something of an under-appreciated—and slightly oddball—gem, with intricate lagoons and marshes, spectacular cliffs, bays, and headlands, and some of the best beaches in Greece. In addition to Lefkada Town and Nidri, there are smaller resorts on the east coast at Perigiali, Nikiana and Lygia; and regular ferries ply between Lefkada and the nearby islands of Meganissi, Ithaca, and Kefalonia.
Find out more about Lefkada.
Small boats and speedboats can be pre-booked prior to departure, from one day rental up to the full length of your stay. Boats can be either be delivered straight to your villa in Geni or collected from our supplier in Nidri or closer to your villa in Perigiali, Nikiana, Sivota or Vassiliki for a delivery fee. Petrol is paid for locally. Early reservation is recommended especially for July and August.