Puglia & Basilicata, Italy
- Historic towns nearby
- Comfortable & practical family home
- Extensive outdoor living areas
About the villa
Privately placed amid pine and olive trees, a trio of linked trulli cones have been beautifully restored to combine traditional charm with contemporary comfort. Enhanced with the addition of a well-equipped kitchen and country style dining room, the thick-walled original building keeps three bedrooms naturally cool, a double, a twin and a delightful little double for children or young adults. Equally well planned and exceptionally spacious, the villa’s facilities for al fresco living begin with an extensive wrap around timber-roofed terrace. This is a large open space with sofas TV, table tennis, table football and dining also served by a second compact fully equipped kitchen shower room, built-in barbecue and pizza oven.
This area is Lawns and paths lead to an open breakfast terrace and tree-shaded patio, a private pool and a children’s playground. The whole ensemble is wrapped in a sense of private relaxation, though Trullo Teresa is not far from local amenities. Shops and restaurants in picturesque Noci are just 3.5km away, and there are beaches and various intriguing towns and villages within 30km of the villa. This is a great choice for families.
- Sitting/dining room
- Twin bedroom (accessed externally or via third bedroom)
- Bathroom (accessed via twin bedroom)
- Double bedroom (accessed via twin bedroom)
- Room with a small double mattress in alcove that can be used as third bedroom
- External access to: Utility room/compact kitchen with shower room for outside dining/pool area
- Built-in barbecue
- Pizza oven
Games and Sports
- Table tennis
- Table football
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Insect Screens
- Insect Screens
This property is recommended for just one family as the bathroom is accessed via the twin bedroom only.
An English speaking CV Representative in Italy will visit during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00. Please note any late arrivals between 20:00 hrs - 22:00 hrs are on request. If it is possible there is a fee of €30 payable locally in cash. Departure by 10:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
- San Domenico Golf Course 35km
- A good selection of supermarkets, shops and restaurants 3.5km Noci or 4.5km Putignano
- All amenities 10km Castellana Grotte or 16km Alberobello
PLACES OF INTEREST
- Locorotondo 17km
- Polignano a Mare 27km
- Martina Franca 23km
- Cisternino 25km
- Archeological site of Egnazia 25km
- Ostuni 40km
- Matera 66km
- Lecce 115km
- Monopoli 24km
- Polignano a Mare 24km
- Savelletri 36km
- Torre Canne 40km
- Bari 60km
- Brindisi 84km
- Putignano 4.5km