Kassiopi & Kelia, Corfu, Greece
Conveniently located near the bustling seaside village of Kassiopi and a pretty pebble beach, this villa offers everything you could need, including concierge and cook service, for a luxurious stay.
- Stunning sea views
- Walk to the beach
- Heatable infinity pool
About the villa
This fabulous luxury villa provides the perfect setting for complete relaxation, with concierge and cook service included, so that all you need to do is sit back and enjoy the beautiful views. The property is conveniently located within walking distance of the lively seaside village of Kassiopi and is just a three minute walk from pretty Pipitou beach. The property has two master bedrooms, one located exclusively on the first floor with en suite bathroom and access to a private terrace with panoramic views over the bay, and one located on the lower ground floor with en suite bathroom and doors opening to a private balcony. There are three further bedrooms, a twin room with bathroom en suite on the lower ground floor, and two twin rooms with en suite shower rooms on the ground floor.
The ground floor living area comprises a light and airy sitting room with dining area which leads out to a beautiful dining terrace and outdoor soft seating area, and a modern, well-equipped kitchen leading out to a side terrace with pizza oven and barbecue, perfect for al fresco dining. On the lower ground floor you’ll find a room with Jacuzzi bath and gym equipment, as well as a television room.
Outside, the terrace leads down to the sunny pool patio with sun loungers and an impressive private infinity pool. The property’s comfortable outdoor living areas are the perfect place to watch the stunning sunsets over an evening drink or two.
Lower Ground Floor
- Utility room
- TV room
- Master double bedroom (super king size bed) with shower room en suite
- Twin bedroom with bathroom en suite
- Gym with Jacuzzi
- Kitchen opening onto terrace
- Sitting room opening onto terrace
- Twin bedroom with shower room en suite opening to balcony
- Twin bedroom with shower room en suite
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite and external access
- Double bedroom (king size bed) with bathroom en suite opening to terrace
- Pizza oven
- 60’’ television in cinema room with surround sound
- Satellite TV (limited English speaking channels)
- DVD Player
- Blu-Ray player
- CD player
- iPod dock
Games and Sports
- Table tennis
- Running machine
- Pilates bed
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- American fridge/freezer
- Wine fridge
Private Infinity Pool
- Organic vegetable garden for guests to use
- Bathroom amenities
- Solar lighting in the garden
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Central Heating Included
- Underfloor Heating Included
- Mosquito nets
- Mosquito nets
Service & Staffing
- Maid service provided 7 days per week, for as long as required
- Non-resident concierge will be at the villa to greet you upon arrival, and will remain available during your stay as required. The concierge will gladly arrange a number of services, most of which should be booked in advance and are at an additional cost. These include car & boat rentals, restaurant & tours reservations, a personal trainer, in villa beauty and wellness treatments, wine and champagne delivery, freshly cut flowers, a personal laundry service, pre-arrival grocery shopping and daily newspapers
Arrival from 17:00 . Departure by 10:00
EOT Tourist Licence number: 0829K10000514201
- Restaurants, bars, supermarkets and nightlife Kassiopi 1.2km
- Shops, restaurants and bars St Stephano 5.9km
- Pipitou (pebble) 3 minute walk away
- Kanoni Bataria (pebble) 5 minute walk away
- Kalamaki (sandy beach) 3.5km
- Corfu Airport 40km
Kassiopi & Kelia
Capital of Corfu’s north-east, Kassiopi is a thriving harbour and resort. Within a ring of souvenir and beach shops, it has a heart of gold: a cleanly-paved harbour, well-tended gardens, benches for the weary, and smart shops, restaurants, and cafés. Pleasure craft and cruise boats jostle for mooring space with small trawlers. Canons point out to sea, their threat long faded, against a backdrop of stylish Kassiopi villas and apartments rising in terraces from the harbour. A holiday in the hamlet of Kelia lies on the hillside above, within walking distance of the town.
Find out more about Kassiopi & Kelia.
We are delighted to offer our Corfu CV Charter flight from London Gatwick. With dedicated check-in and convenient flight times that combine well with tenancy times, we recommend flying on our Charter flight. We can also organise flights from other London and regional airports to suit your requirements, which you can book online or over the phone with one of our Villa Specialists.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
There is no better way to explore the coastline and discover deserted bays and coves with their translucent water to add to the overall enjoyment of your holiday. Small boats and speedboats can be pre-booked with our UK office prior to departure and we recommend early reservations, especially in July and August, as availability is limited. UK boat licences will no longer be valid in Europe from January 2021 due to Brexit. Smaller size boats can still be hired without a licence which remains unchanged.