Kassiopi & Kelia, Corfu, Greece
- Stunning sea views
- Walk to the beach
- Heatable infinity pool
About the villa
This fabulous luxury villa provides the perfect setting for complete relaxation, with concierge and cook service included, so that all you need to do is sit back and enjoy the beautiful views. The property is conveniently located within walking distance of the lively seaside village of Kassiopi and is just a three minute walk from pretty Pipitou beach. The property has two master bedrooms, one located exclusively on the first floor with en suite bathroom and access to a private terrace with panoramic views over the bay, and one located on the lower ground floor with en suite bathroom and doors opening to a private balcony. There are three further bedrooms, a twin room with bathroom en suite on the lower ground floor, and two twin rooms with en suite shower rooms on the ground floor.
The ground floor living area comprises a light and airy sitting room with dining area which leads out to a beautiful dining terrace and outdoor soft seating area, and a modern, well-equipped kitchen leading out to a side terrace with pizza oven and barbecue, perfect for al fresco dining. On the lower ground floor you’ll find a room with Jacuzzi bath and gym equipment, as well as a television room.
Outside, the terrace leads down to the sunny pool patio with sun loungers and an impressive private infinity pool. The property’s comfortable outdoor living areas are the perfect place to watch the stunning sunsets over an evening drink or two.
Lower Ground Floor
- Utility room
- TV room
- Master double bedroom (super king size bed) with shower room en suite
- Twin bedroom with bathroom en suite
- Gym with Jacuzzi
- Kitchen opening onto terrace
- Sitting room opening onto terrace
- Twin bedroom with shower room en suite opening to balcony
- Twin bedroom with shower room en suite
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite and external access
- Double bedroom (king size bed) with bathroom en suite opening to terrace
- Pizza oven
- 60’’ television in cinema room with surround sound
- Satellite TV (limited English speaking channels)
- DVD Player
- Blu-Ray player
- CD player
- iPod dock
GAMES & SPORTS
- Table tennis
- Running machine
- Pilates bed
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- American fridge/freezer
- Wine fridge
PRIVATE INFINITY POOL
- Organic vegetable garden for guests to use
- Bathroom amenities
- Solar lighting in the garden
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Central heating included
- Underfloor heating included
- Mosquito nets
Arrival from 17:00. Departure by 10:00.
EOT Tourist Licence number: 0829K10000514201
- Restaurants, bars, supermarkets and nightlife Kassiopi 1.2km
- Shops, restaurants and bars St Stephano 5.9km
- Pipitou (pebble) 3 minute walk away
- Kanoni Bataria (pebble) 5 minute walk away
- Kalamaki (sandy beach) 3.5km
- Corfu Airport 40km
Capital of Corfu’s north-east, Kassiopi is a thriving harbour and resort. Within a ring of souvenir and beach shops, it has a heart of gold: a cleanly-paved harbour, well-tended gardens, benches for the weary, and smart shops, restaurants, and cafés. Pleasure craft and cruise boats jostle for mooring space with small trawlers. Canons point out to sea, their threat long faded, against a backdrop of stylish Kassiopi villas and apartments rising in terraces from the harbour. A holiday in the hamlet of Kelia lies on the hillside above, within walking distance of the town.
Find out more about Kassiopi & Kelia.
Book your seats on our CV charter flight from Gatwick. CV Villas is also delighted to offer our own allocation of scheduled seats on British Airways from London Heathrow to Corfu and on Easyjet from London Gatwick to Corfu. We can also organise charter flights from most regional airports to Corfu to suit your requirements.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
There is no better way to explore the coastline and discover deserted bays and coves with their translucent water to add to the overall enjoyment of your holiday. Small boats and speedboats can be pre-booked with our UK office prior to departure and we recommend early reservations, especially in July and August, as availability is limited.