Kassiopi & Kelia, Corfu, Greece
- Magnificent sea views
- Exquisitely furnished
- Stunning infinity pool
About the villa
Superbly designed to incorporate traditional Corfiot features, the island’s Venetian influences, and twenty first century comfort, this luxury villa has spacious living areas on several levels, indoors and out, all touched with a sense of romance, character and style. Italianate stone columns and archways link chic sitting and dining rooms with their huge and elegant al fresco counterparts. Two ancient olive trees are the centrepiece of a beautifully formed courtyard, furnished with an intricately carved daybed, and calmed with the scent of lavender and the trickle of water from a giant clam shell.
Within the house, a cinema room, gym, sauna and steam room complement the seven bedrooms; and concierge, housekeeper and chef services (inclusive for 2019) add an extra level of luxurious leisure. Outside, a stunning infinity pool overlooks the sea, served by a lavish pool house, and a network of pathways lead to a pebble beach and to a jetty shared with sister-villa, ATOLIKOS HOUSE. This idyllic retreat is just fifteen minutes on foot from Kassiopi.
- Master double bedroom (super king size bed) with bathroom en suite (Jacuzzi bath) and separate shower
- Twin bedroom with shower room en suite
- Sitting/dining room
Lower Ground Floor
- Sauna, Steam room and Massage table
- Cinema room
- Double bedroom (king size bed) with shower room en suite
- Twin bedroom
- 2 Double bedrooms (can be made up as twin) with shower room en suite
- Second master bedroom with 4 poster super king size bed opening to private terrace
- Study area with desk, sofa, TV and dressing area
- Bathroom with extra large walk in shower and bath
- All bedrooms on the lower ground floor open up onto the same beautiful covered terrace. Please note that a door in the hallway can be closed to shut off these last two bedrooms forming a bedroom suite, combined with seating, study area and bathroom.
- Corfiot fireplace and barbecue
- Pool house with drinks fridge, ice machines, dishwasher, kitchen
GAMES & SPORTS
- Pool table
- Table tennis
- Table football
- Running machine
- Cross trainer
- Multi gym
- 2 Dishwashers
- 3 Fridges
- Coffee machine
- Ice maker
- Osmosis drinking water machine
PRIVATE INFINITY POOL
- 20m x 9m
- Built-in steps
- Children's pool
- Outdoor shower
- Pool house with shower room
- Pool towels
- Salt-water with sunken day seats and jet exercise machine, corner viewing seats, and oval shaped salt-water children’s pool with stone water feature
- Sonos music system
- Washing machine
- Hairdryers for all bedrooms
- Safes in all bedrooms
- Underfloor heating included
- Security system
- Insect screens
Note: A 40% deposit is required to secure a reservation.
The owner of the property you are staying in will either visit you on arrival or will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
EOT Tourist Licence number: 829491000394001
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
BOAT HIREThere is no better way to explore the coastline and discover deserted bays and coves with their translucent water to add to the overall enjoyment of your holiday. Small boats and speedboats can be pre-booked with our UK office prior to departure and we recommend early reservations, especially in July and August, as availability is limited.
Booked in advance Wedding Parties can be hosted and are welcome at Cepheus House. A surcharge will be applied for the rental of the venue. This surcharge will reflect the numbers in the Wedding party.
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack
- Housekeeping service up to 5 hours per day 6 day(s) per week*
- Linen change 2 day(s) per week
- Chef service 3 meals per day 6 day(s) per week*
- Laundry service
- Air conditioning
Housekeeper- The Housekeeper is responsible for the day to day cleaning and running of the domestic side of the house, up to 32 hours a week over 6 days per week. Grounds person and general handyman - Responsible for general duties to include keeping the grounds tidy, gardening, cleaning the pool and the pool area and replenishing logs for the fire if required (logs at extra cost) - 6 days per week
Chef service- Chef and the Chef’s Assistant serve breakfast, lunch and dinner 6 days per week. They will also shop (to a budget if required) serve and clear as required. Breakfast service: the housekeeper will collect fresh bread from the village (cost of groceries payable locally) and lay table. Kitchen assistant: the kitchen assistant will help to lay the table and serve and clear up after breakfast, lunch and dinner
Please note food and beverages are not included and are payable locally.
Concierge-The concierge responsible for the day to day needs of the guests. The concierge is non resident but will come to the house when required and is contactable 6 days per week. The concierge will gladly arrange: • Personal Trainer – booked in advance and by appointment • Massage therapist – booked in advance and by appointment • Treatments – booked in advance and by appointment • Wine cellar – stocked with French wine and Champagne • Personal Laundry Service – A local laundry service can be arranged by the Housekeeper (at an extra cost to the client) • Morning papers – on request • Local art classes
- Shops, restaurants, bars, nightlife 10 - 15 minutes walk or 5 minute drive
- Small, ‘near private’ pebble beach below the house
- Sea swimming off jetty below the house
- The nearest larger beach is 10 minutes walk down a rough track
- Corfu Airport 37km
Capital of Corfu’s north-east, Kassiopi is a thriving harbour and resort. Within a ring of souvenir and beach shops, it has a heart of gold: a cleanly-paved harbour, well-tended gardens, benches for the weary, and smart shops, restaurants, and cafés. Pleasure craft and cruise boats jostle for mooring space with small trawlers. Canons point out to sea, their threat long faded, against a backdrop of stylish Kassiopi villas and apartments rising in terraces from the harbour. A holiday in the hamlet of Kelia lies on the hillside above, within walking distance of the town.