Kassiopi & Kelia, Corfu, Greece
- Magnificent sea views
- Exquisitely furnished
- Chef service included
About the villa
Superbly designed to incorporate traditional Corfiot features, the island’s Venetian influences, and twenty first century comfort, this luxury villa has spacious living areas on several levels, indoors and out, all touched with a sense of romance, character and style. Italianate stone columns and archways link chic sitting and dining rooms with their huge and elegant al fresco counterparts. Two ancient olive trees are the centrepiece of a beautifully formed courtyard, furnished with an intricately carved daybed, and calmed with the scent of lavender and the trickle of water from a giant clam shell.
Within the house, a cinema room, gym, sauna and steam room complement the seven bedrooms; and concierge, housekeeper and chef services (inclusive for 2019) add an extra level of luxurious leisure. Outside, a stunning infinity pool overlooks the sea, served by a lavish pool house, and a network of pathways lead to a pebble beach and to a jetty shared with sister-villa, Atolikos House. This idyllic retreat is just fifteen minutes on foot from Kassiopi.
- Master double bedroom (super king size bed) with bathroom en suite (Jacuzzi bath) and separate shower
- Twin bedroom with shower room en suite
- Sitting/dining room
Lower Ground Floor
- Sauna, Steam room and Massage table
- Cinema room
- Double bedroom (king size bed) with shower room en suite
- Twin bedroom
- 2 Double bedrooms (can be made up as twin) with shower room en suite
- Second master bedroom with 4 poster super king size bed opening to private terrace
- Study area with desk, sofa, TV and dressing area
- Bathroom with extra large walk in shower and bath
- All bedrooms on the lower ground floor open up onto the same beautiful covered terrace. Please note that a door in the hallway can be closed to shut off these last two bedrooms forming a bedroom suite, combined with seating, study area and bathroom.
- Corfiot fireplace and barbecue
- Pool house with drinks fridge, ice machines, dishwasher, kitchen
Games and Sports
- Pool table
- Table tennis
- Table football
- Running machine
- Cross trainer
- Multi gym
- 2 Dishwashers
- 3 Fridges
- Coffee machine
- Ice maker
Private Infinity Pool
- 20m x 9m
- Built-in steps
- Children's pool
- Outdoor shower
- Pool house with shower room
- Pool towels
- Salt-water with sunken day seats and jet exercise machine, corner viewing seats, and oval shaped salt-water children’s pool with stone water feature
- Sonos music system
- Washing Machine
- Hairdryers For All Bedrooms
- Safes in All Bedrooms
- Underfloor Heating Included
- Security system
- Insect screens
- Security system
- Insect screens
Service & Staffing
- Chef and the Chef’s Assistant serve breakfast 6 days per week. They will also shop (to a budget if required) serve and clear as required. For the breakfast service, the housekeeper will collect fresh bread from the village (cost of groceries payable locally) and lay the table. The kitchen assistant will help to lay the table and serve and clear up after breakfast, lunch and dinner
- For July and August, Chef and the Chef’s Assistant serve breakfast, lunch and dinner 6 days per week. They will also shop (to a budget if required) serve and clear as required. For the breakfast service, the housekeeper will collect fresh bread from the village (cost of groceries payable locally) and lay the table. The kitchen assistant will help to lay the table and serve and clear up after breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Housekeeping service 5 hours per day 6 days per week
- Non resident concierge will come to the house when required and is contactable 6 days per week. The concierge will gladly arrange: a personal trainer, massage therapist and treatments booked in advance and by appointment, a wine cellar stocked with French wine and Champagne, morning papers on request, and local art classes
- A local laundry service can be arranged by the Housekeeper
Please note: a 40% deposit is required to secure a reservation.
The owner of the property you are staying in will either visit you on arrival or will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Booked in advance Wedding Parties can be hosted and are welcome at Cepheus House. A surcharge will be applied for the rental of the venue. This surcharge will reflect the numbers in the Wedding party.
- Shops, restaurants, bars, nightlife 10 - 15 minutes walk or 5 minute drive
- Small, ‘near private’ pebble beach below the house
- Sea swimming off jetty below the house
- The nearest larger beach is 10 minutes walk down a rough track
- Corfu Airport 37km
Capital of Corfu’s north-east, Kassiopi is a thriving harbour and resort. Within a ring of souvenir and beach shops, it has a heart of gold: a cleanly-paved harbour, well-tended gardens, benches for the weary, and smart shops, restaurants, and cafés. Pleasure craft and cruise boats jostle for mooring space with small trawlers. Canons point out to sea, their threat long faded, against a backdrop of stylish Kassiopi villas and apartments rising in terraces from the harbour. A holiday in the hamlet of Kelia lies on the hillside above, within walking distance of the town.
Find out more about Kassiopi & Kelia.
We are delighted to offer our Corfu CV Charter flight from London Gatwick. With dedicated check-in and convenient flight times that combine well with tenancy times, we recommend flying on our Charter flight. We can also organise flights from other London and regional airports to suit your requirements, which you can book online or over the phone with one of our Villa Specialists.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
There is no better way to explore the coastline and discover deserted bays and coves with their translucent water to add to the overall enjoyment of your holiday. Small boats and speedboats can be pre-booked with our UK office prior to departure and we recommend early reservations, especially in July and August, as availability is limited. UK boat licences will no longer be valid in Europe from January 2021 due to Brexit. Smaller size boats can still be hired without a licence which remains unchanged.