Aphrodite Hills Resort, Cyprus
- Large heatable infinity pool
- Table tennis
- Private tennis court
About the villa
Seamlessly set in the centre of the Aphrodite Hills Resort, Villa Hades is ideal for outdoor living. There are a multitude of attractions to this property, namely the large free-form infinity pool with accompanying Jacuzzi, the covered al fresco dining and lounge area with barbecue, table tennis table, and private tennis court. With mostly olive green tones and modern facilities, this villa is furnished in contemporary style. The spacious open-plan living and dining area has direct access to the roofed terrace and is connected to a well-equipped kitchen. There is also a double bedroom on the ground floor with shower room en suite. On the upper level the remaining four bedrooms can be found. The master double bedroom features a bathroom en suite; one double bedroom has a shower room en suite and two further double bedrooms complete the first floor where an additional shower room is also available. This wonderful villa is a short drive away to a supermarket, bars and restaurants, and from the Village Square to Zias Beach Club at Avdimou Beach is 15 minutes’ by complimentary shuttle bus.
- Open plan kitchen/sitting/dining room with access to covered terrace
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite
- Shower room
- Master double bedroom with bathroom en suite
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite
- 2 Double bedrooms
- DVD Player
- CD player
GAMES & SPORTS
- Table tennis
- Tennis court
- Air conditioning
- American fridge/freezer
PRIVATE INFINITY POOL
- 15m free-form shaped pool
- 0.8m x 1.8m deep
- Built-in steps
- Pool heating on request at £100 per week
- Infinity pools: Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website
- Bathroom amenities
- Washing machine
The owner of the property you are staying in will either visit you on arrival or will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 14:00, Departure by 10:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
Breakfast & half board options
For an additional charge it is possible to take breakfast at the Golf Club House and then lunch and/or dinner at the following hotel restaurants: Pithari Tavern, Zimi Restaurant, Anoi Pub or Gate to India. ( Subject to seasonal operations with set menu or allowance). Please note that children under 12 years receive a 50% reduction in the supplement. Available on request at an extra cost and payable before departure.
Extra Services - Additional charges apply:
- Special occasions 'Chef at Villa' cooking services (pre-bookable only)
- Babysitting services
- Private Fitness Training at property
- Private Yoga classes at property
- Private Yoga classes at the Retreat Spa
- Private Tennis Lessons at the Tennis Academy
- Fitness Packages with daily, healthy lifestyle menus
- VIP Private Cruises
- Luxury Car Rentals
- Private Driver Service
Service & Staffing
- Daily maid cleaning and linen change
- Complimentary transfer to and from the airport
- Luxury food hamper
- Breakfast basket delivered to property
- Access to the Gym at Retreat Spa
- Complimentary unlimited use of the kids club
- Mini golf
- Soccer school
- Tennis court hire and lessons
- Horse riding club
- Nature trails
- 18-hole golf course
- All available on request at an extra cost
- Village Square of Aphrodite Hills with supermarket, coffee shop, restaurants, ice-cream shop, gift shops, ATM machine, bars, medical centre, Spa, all within 3.7km of the property.
- Mandria 5km
- Zias Beach Club at Avdimou Beach (Sandy/pebble beach) 20km or 15 minutes by courtesy bus from the Village Square
- Journeys are on request and payable locally at 6 € per adult and 3 € per child
A luxury resort with first-class facilities and an award-winning spa, Aphrodite Hills is the perfect choice for families, friends or couples looking for an extra special villa holiday.
Aphrodite Hills is an exceptional resort with first-class facilities for an incredibly relaxing stay. Its award-winning Retreat Spa is the perfect place to unwind. A personal journey of well-being of body and mind are an integral part of the Retreat Spa. Inspired by ancient Greco-Roman bathing rituals of cleansing and relaxing, the spa features fragrant gardens with outdoor massage temples, a Thermae and an infinity pool overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. Kids’ spa packages are also available. Children are well-catered for, with a KIDS’ CLUB AND BABY CRÈCHE. Free unlimited use of the kids club is included in a weekly villa rental for certain categories of villas for all departures from April 2018 onwards. For sporty types big and small there is a SOCCER SCHOOL, TENNIS ACADEMY and an award winning, PGA National Cyprus golf course all available at an extra charge. Shops and a medical centre can be found in the village square.
Eating and drinking
Guests have the option of a wide selection of restaurants located in the resort, village square. For those who take up the half board option then they can also have use of 5 different restaurants. The Clubhouse restaurant is the perfect place for a pre-golf breakfast or elegant dinner, with beautiful views across the greens, while Pithari Tavern and Zimi Trattoria offer traditional Cypriot and Italiandining. The Anoi Pub is a great spot to relax with a drink or some pub food while taking in the sea views, or for something a little different try the Gate to India restaurant. Ladi & Rigani offers traditional Cypriot souvlaki and a selection of Doner kebabs. Finally the Beer Garden offers a great place to sit outdoors and enjoy a selection of beers and soft drinks.